Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 8:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off topic stuff
Off topic stuff
So, if there is a post that is not relevant to the topic in the OP, is it not okay to respond to that post and enter into discussion about the Topic?
RE: Off topic stuff
Off topic is relaxed around here... you'll find threads that run for several pages of off topic.
Okay
Well then im in trouble not for off topic stuff not because itz off topic but the innapropriate content. Thx 4 clarification
[Deleted as it included private material]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Thx stimbo
Well in many of my threads there is a resolution or an exhaustion of the topic after 10 -20 posts and usually afterward all I talk about or am interested in talking about afterward is sex, usually with my lesbian friend.

Is that okay?
As long as it's strictly with lesbian friends.
[Image: coda-blog-3-image-thanks-to-taubenschlag-de.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I.T. stuff Cinjin 7 1719 March 13, 2021 at 6:20 am
Last Post: GUBU
  [Serious] Human Rights Section: the voting topic WinterHold 64 6862 July 22, 2020 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Porcupine
  I've been asking to delete a topic of mine but nobody replies WinterHold 17 3305 October 25, 2015 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Cato
  Shoutbox off switch? & also.... Davka 2 1278 January 12, 2015 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Davka
Exclamation I've been ripped off! Tea Earl Grey Hot 6 1814 June 20, 2014 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The last third of the reply text box is cut off Fred 6 2512 September 7, 2011 at 3:10 am
Last Post: fr0d0