Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And for the Science Types....Famed Asshole, Ray Comfort
And for the Science Types....Famed Asshole, Ray Comfort
joins in.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/24/cr...enesis-is/

Quote:Creationist Ray Comfort complained that Neil deGrasse Tyson had misrepresented the Bible.

The astrophysicist and host of Fox’s “Cosmos” said recently that using the Bible as a scientific source was problematic, because no one had ever scientifically proven a theory based on scripture.

Comfort said last week on his online “Comfort Zone” program that Tyson wasn’t qualified to make that determination because he’s not a theologian.

Right, Shitball. He's a scientist! Theologians are as worthless as tits on a bull.
RE: And for the Science Types....Famed Asshole, Ray Comfort
Just when I think Comfort couldn't be any more stupid and ignorant about how science works....wow.

Just...wow.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
So, by that "logic" Comfort has no right to comment on science because he's not a scientist.

Gotcha.

Now, fuck off, Ray.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 24, 2014 at 3:02 pm)Beccs Wrote: So, by that "logic" Comfort has no right to comment on science because he's not a scientist.

Gotcha.

Now, fuck off, Ray.

Actually, Comfort can't even comment about theology, because he isn't a theologian - he has no degree in anything, let alone theology.

Perhaps it would be best if he and Kirk Cameron quit opening their yaps in public and just spent all their time cornholing each other.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 24, 2014 at 3:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(March 24, 2014 at 3:02 pm)Beccs Wrote: So, by that "logic" Comfort has no right to comment on science because he's not a scientist.

Gotcha.

Now, fuck off, Ray.

Actually, Comfort can't even comment about theology, because he isn't a theologian - he has no degree in anything, let alone theology.

Perhaps it would be best if he and Kirk Cameron quit opening their yaps in public and just spent all their time cornholing each other.

Boru

Very true.

They two can have threesomes with Kevin Sorbo and bananas . . .
Dying to live, living to die.
Oh that made me LOL.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(March 24, 2014 at 3:07 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Perhaps it would be best if he and Kirk Cameron quit opening their yaps in public and just spent all their time cornholing each other.

There goes my lunch.
Or he can just shove a banana up his rectum. God designed it so it would fit, after all.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Yes, Ray - Neil is no theologian. You know what else he isn't? An asshole charlatan.

Unlike you.
I still can't figure out if ol' Ray is a total retard or a clever con-man.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Seven Types of Christians Foxaèr 20 6342 May 6, 2018 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  There are ONLY two types of Christians! 21stCenturyIconoclast! 60 13733 June 22, 2017 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  This Fellow Rips Lee Stroebel A New Asshole Minimalist 51 14781 May 1, 2017 at 4:33 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Ray is busted lyin' for Jesus Faith No More 20 3243 November 7, 2016 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  The ignorance of science and the big bang in christianity dyresand 10 2257 May 1, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why i choose science reason and atheism over religion dyresand 28 7312 December 29, 2015 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  With Science and Archaeology and Miracle's evidence for God TheThinkingCatholic 35 11076 September 20, 2015 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Im back! - Ray Comfort and Ken Ham & Bill Nye and Ken Ham Debate thoughts xr34p3rx 2 1646 March 9, 2014 at 3:47 am
Last Post: xr34p3rx
  Keep Up The Good Work, Asshole Minimalist 12 3737 February 11, 2014 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: truthBtold
  Ray Comfort may be a bigger scumbag than previously imagined. Rev. Rye 8 4165 January 9, 2014 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Ryantology