Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:49 pm

Poll: Guns Everywhere
This poll is closed.
I Support this Bill
16.67%
5 16.67%
I Oppose this Bill
83.33%
25 83.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG Guns Everywhere
OMG Guns Everywhere
I do own firearms but good god, even I would not have supported this:

The Guns Everywhere Bill

[Image: 0325_georgia_guns_b_970-630x420.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: OMG Guns Everywhere
(April 25, 2014 at 7:18 pm)Cinjin Wrote: I do own firearms but good god, even I would not have supported this:

The Guns Everywhere Bill

[Image: 0325_georgia_guns_b_970-630x420.jpg]

U are absolutely in denial. ... good and god do not go together in a sentence... take it back...
I bet The Doctor would have a thing or two to say about this.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Even the asshole governor of AZ vetoed a similar bill. The gun nuts are glad she's term-limited. They hope to get an even bigger shithead in office who will sign it.
I don't live in Georgia and don't plan to travel there anytime soon so I am indifferent. However I am interested in seeing if this law reduces crime and violence or increases it.

I have often wondered if putting a giant spike on in the center of the steering wheel on cars(instead of air bags) would reduce overall traffic deaths or increase them.
(April 25, 2014 at 7:45 pm)Heywood Wrote: I have often wondered if putting a giant spike on in the center of the steering wheel on cars(instead of air bags) would reduce overall traffic deaths or increase them.

Given human stupidity, I'd say an increase would be all but certain.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I have a hard time grasping the notion that permitting more guns in public places is going to reduce gun violence.

I'm very strongly anti-gun, but I can come to grips with the hard fact that there ARE responsible people in the world who keeps their guns safely locked away, are not a danger to anyone and so forth (I don't like it, but I accept it).

But the idea that every yaboo with a gun can now carry it wherever s/he likes is just lunacy. Someone cuts you off in traffic? Shoot them. Someone too close to you at the cash point? Shoot them. Don't like the fact you're getting a traffic citation? Throw lead with the cops.

Nutsy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Considering that criminals carry their guns everywhere anyway what does this bill actually hurt?
My favorite is that guns are now allowed in bars.

I mean, really? How much of a gun fanatic do you have to be to think this is a good idea?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 25, 2014 at 7:54 pm)Faith No More Wrote: My favorite is that guns are now allowed in bars.

I mean, really? How much of a gun fanatic do you have to be to think this is a good idea?

Churches and bars seem like the 2 most dangerous places for guns.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 6658 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Of guns and fireworks OP/ED....... Brian37 22 1258 July 9, 2021 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 3006 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Lets hand out guns like candy. Kenosha edition. Brian37 15 686 August 27, 2020 at 9:10 am
  Guns Sales Booming onlinebiker 41 2747 June 22, 2020 at 7:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Guns and suicide onlinebiker 51 4389 August 9, 2019 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [split] What is next for the United States? [GUNS] Brian37 104 6974 May 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  America is introducing 3D-printed guns now Alexmahone 29 2682 August 1, 2018 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Walmart raises minimum age requirement for buying Guns and Ammo Sterben 15 1727 March 2, 2018 at 9:42 pm
  Donald Trump wants to arm teachers with guns possibletarian 251 21274 February 26, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball