Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back
I'm back
My apologies for the injury I caused the forum with my disobedience and the immature obnoxiousness and vulgarity which made my insolence that much more insolent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjMffHG1...r_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzo-b_8Y...detailpage

[Image: IMG_20140425_154805_651_zps98d7ee31.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20140425_154647_8561_zps998b0c84.jpg]
RE: I'm back
Hi Matty! Are ready to be a good boy?
Well, some people know which kind of sexual talk is allowed outside of Area 69 so since I don't know where to draw the line, if it looks like it might be area 69 content, it probably is best to keep my fingers from pounding the keyboard in that way.
Welcome back, manwhore. Naughty
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Welcome back ThunderCunt Heart
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Thank u all for the warm welcome!
Welcome back - hope you're feeling better.
Welcome back, hottie! Big Grin
I missed you. Smooches!
Welcome back, Matt! Glad to have you here, man.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(April 28, 2014 at 12:22 am)Deidre32 Wrote: Welcome back, hottie! Big Grin
I missed you. Smooches!

You might not find me so good lookin when I upload the photos of my split open forehead. Happened last Thursday.