Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor China
Poor China
Maybe the fundies of 'Murica should relocate to China.

Quote:China to Have World's Largest Christian Population by 2025, Religion Expert Says

http://www.christianpost.com/news/china-...ys-118646/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Poor China
Stupid wishful thinking on the part of christians. They are hoping there would be enough christians in china to form a noticeably minority which they can then claim to be pursecuted.
China runs about 5% Christian, that's about fifty million. If they doubled that, it might be enough to make China the country with the largest Christian population, even though it would still be 90% nonChristian. The projection in the article is 160 million, about 16% of China's population. That's not the same thing as being the 'largest Christian country' at all.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(April 28, 2014 at 2:35 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Maybe the fundies of 'Murica should relocate to China.

Quote:China to Have World's Largest Christian Population by 2025, Religion Expert Says

China has probably the largest Atheist population in the world. Maybe they should import some of their atheists to you, preferrably through an invasion?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(April 30, 2014 at 2:22 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: China has probably the largest Atheist population in the world. Maybe they should import some of their atheists to you, preferrably through an invasion?

Still sore about choosing the wrong side in WWI?
(April 30, 2014 at 2:30 pm)Cato Wrote:
(April 30, 2014 at 2:22 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: China has probably the largest Atheist population in the world. Maybe they should import some of their atheists to you, preferrably through an invasion?

Still sore about choosing the wrong side in WWI?

The way I see it, we got rid of a lot of undesirables through it.
We still have a few more to go though, we'll get to them soon enough.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Poor China
(April 30, 2014 at 2:22 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(April 28, 2014 at 2:35 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Maybe the fundies of 'Murica should relocate to China.

China has probably the largest Atheist population in the world. Maybe they should import some of their atheists to you, preferrably through an invasion?

Are they teaching open advocation of genocide with denial of the Armenian Holocaust in Turkey now?
(April 30, 2014 at 2:49 pm)Rampant.A.I. Wrote:

Are they teaching open advocation of genocide with denial of the Armenian Holocaust in Turkey now?
No, quite the reverse. Our president has lately given his condolences to those who had perished in the so-called holocaust, though he, just as your president, has refrained from the use of the word "genocide" in order to avoid further arrows being pointed at him from domestic sources.
But you know me, I'm a reasonable person. I do not advocate such a radically unreasonable solution to a problem that can be solved without such extreme measures.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China & Russia Foxaèr 32 2257 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1257 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 2676 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  China is also being shaked Leonardo17 1 365 November 30, 2022 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Boeing 737-800 Airliner Crash in China HappySkeptic 0 183 March 21, 2022 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Who will swallow the Corona virus debt? The rich or the poor? Greatest I am 35 1858 December 1, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Donald Trump is Poor DeistPaladin 55 2216 October 2, 2020 at 6:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: China's communist party wants to change the internet protocols WinterHold 32 2174 April 2, 2020 at 8:33 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  where is the news of trumps phase 1 china deal? Drich 26 1588 October 26, 2019 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Pence goes on "Poor Me" tour.... Brian37 52 2048 May 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Brian37