Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registered on 2-christian forums
Registered on 2-christian forums
So I just registered on 2 christian forums, never made it passed registration.

After making an account it immediately told me "You do not have permission to post".

The second was declined by mods so they would not allow me to register as a buddhist/atheist

FSM Grin
RE: Registered on 2-christian forums
I registered at Christianforums.com just fine as an atheist. Haven't posted anything yet.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Their Satan-sniffers are highly developed on some of those Jesus forums.

I think they are looking for a sulfurous odor. Perhaps mask it by dousing in aftershave first; at least past the first sniff.
(May 1, 2014 at 2:05 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: I registered at Christianforums.com just fine as an atheist. Haven't posted anything yet.

That is the one that isn't letting me post.
I'm still confused why Christians want to join this forum. I would never want to be apart of one of theirs...I've never considered it even for a moment.
(May 1, 2014 at 2:08 pm)BlackSwordsman Wrote:
(May 1, 2014 at 2:05 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: I registered at Christianforums.com just fine as an atheist. Haven't posted anything yet.

That is the one that isn't letting me post.

Even if you did manage to post, what did you expect to accomplish? Brain damage? Big Grin
(May 1, 2014 at 2:18 pm)Elskidor Wrote: I'm still confused why Christians want to join this forum. I would never want to be apart of one of theirs...I've never considered it even for a moment.

They think it is their fucking duty to throw jesus shit on our carpets.
I joined Christian forums and have made some nice e-friends, both Christian and atheists. Atheists aren't permitted in certain sections but I spent more time debating at first. Now, I just hang there to chat casually with people. There are more atheists there than I would have initially thought.

There are some mind sets there that I obviously don't agree with but for the most part, it's been cool.

:-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 841 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1424 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2 Napoléon 845 124171 October 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  What's the funniest trolling you have seen on these forums? Garth 18 3214 March 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Atheist and Christian Forums vulcanlogician 43 4796 January 4, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dead atheist forums... erealmz 34 4831 November 16, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Sal
  Atheist Forums Recipe Book Shell B 44 8710 November 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Leaving Atheist Forums ScienceAf 16 3228 January 10, 2017 at 3:48 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Christmas at Atheist Forums Shell B 70 12375 October 31, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Other Forums you frequent? ignoramus 55 4271 July 23, 2016 at 3:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus