Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtian Radio - A Laugh A Minute!
Xtian Radio - A Laugh A Minute!
Again, a man obsessed with vaginal issues.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/09/ch...abortions/

Quote:Christian radio host: Women taking meds to combat Mother’s Day guilt over abortions

Quote:A review of studies conducted in 2011 revealed that, while: “women with an unwanted pregnancy have a higher incidence of mental health problems in general. This is not affected by whether or not they have an abortion or give birth.”

Well, what are facts to a christard?
RE: Xtian Radio - A Laugh A Minute!
(May 9, 2014 at 6:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Again, a man obsessed with vaginal issues.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/09/ch...abortions/

Quote:Christian radio host: Women taking meds to combat Mother’s Day guilt over abortions

Quote:A review of studies conducted in 2011 revealed that, while: “women with an unwanted pregnancy have a higher incidence of mental health problems in general. This is not affected by whether or not they have an abortion or give birth.”

Well, what are facts to a christard?

There are no facts - again this is simply a case of another member of the clergy stretching to include his own personal vendetta against something

Theists LOVE to make statements that have no basis in reality - and rest upon NO real research.

Just like the theist who claimed that most historians accept that the christ was real - BY claiming to check a few religious sites - NO real research supports this statement. But Lying is the way xtians do their research
I just believe abortion is immoral whether a woman regrets it or not. I can also see why an unwanted pregnancy can promote depression - both good reasons not to become pregnant unless you're ready for the responsibility of raising a child.
(May 9, 2014 at 10:22 pm)Lek Wrote: both good reasons not to become pregnant unless you're ready for the responsibility of raising a child.

A woman is not always in control of whether or not she becomes pregnant. There is rape for one, there is a malfunctioning condom for another.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 9, 2014 at 10:26 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(May 9, 2014 at 10:22 pm)Lek Wrote: both good reasons not to become pregnant unless you're ready for the responsibility of raising a child.

A woman is not always in control of whether or not she becomes pregnant. There is rape for one, there is a malfunctioning condom for another.

It's not that I don't have sympathy for a woman's situation. I believe that human life begins at conception and I just don't think those situations merit taking a life to remedy.
(May 9, 2014 at 10:35 pm)Lek Wrote:
(May 9, 2014 at 10:26 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: A woman is not always in control of whether or not she becomes pregnant. There is rape for one, there is a malfunctioning condom for another.

It's not that I don't have sympathy for a woman's situation. I believe that human life begins at conception and I just don't think those situations merit taking a life to remedy.

You imagine getting rape and then carrying the baby for 9 months??
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(May 9, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(May 9, 2014 at 10:35 pm)Lek Wrote: It's not that I don't have sympathy for a woman's situation. I believe that human life begins at conception and I just don't think those situations merit taking a life to remedy.

You imagine getting rape and then carrying the baby for 9 months??

Yeah. Pretty bad situation.
(May 9, 2014 at 10:42 pm)Lek Wrote:
(May 9, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: You imagine getting rape and then carrying the baby for 9 months??

Yeah. Pretty bad situation.

But yet you'd force that on someone because of beliefs that are extrapolated from a 2000 year of dubious authenticity at best? Shame on you.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(May 9, 2014 at 10:45 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: But yet you'd force that on someone because of beliefs that are extrapolated from a 2000 year of dubious authenticity at best? Shame on you.

Theists are more akin to their monstrous god than they realize. Since they are incapable of understanding how highly immoral god is, they are likewise incapable of seeing the same immorality within themselves.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 9, 2014 at 10:45 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(May 9, 2014 at 10:42 pm)Lek Wrote: Yeah. Pretty bad situation.

But yet you'd force that on someone because of beliefs that are extrapolated from a 2000 year of dubious authenticity at best? Shame on you.

I'm not a woman, but I feel that if I was in that situation, I would carry the baby to term. It's not the baby's fault. Under the law a woman can terminate the pregnancy, but I just believe it's killing a human being. I think we should be committed to saving lives. If you want to call me uncaring for wanting to save a child's life, so be it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian Radio Yelling At Me Nanny 15 1400 October 11, 2023 at 3:15 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 882 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2621 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How to Make God Laugh Haipule 56 12181 December 11, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Is there room for a xtian section in an atheist forum? Bow Before Zeus 70 9650 December 6, 2017 at 4:04 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What xtian hymns sound like to an atheist drfuzzy 30 7913 September 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Here's A Xtian I'll Tip My Hat To Minimalist 0 842 April 9, 2017 at 8:04 pm
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1079 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
  Why are the "laws" of physics so different as conceived by many xtian fundamentalist? Whateverist 22 4892 November 13, 2016 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Funky_Gibbon
  a theory about modern xtian deconversion drfuzzy 14 2889 April 29, 2016 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Godscreated