Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They Spend Half Their Lives Groveling to Fucking Allah
They Spend Half Their Lives Groveling to Fucking Allah
why don't they ask him to stop this thing?

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2014051...22441.html

Quote:MECCA, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Officials in Saudi Arabia are raising alarm that the kingdom is not doing enough to prevent Mecca from becoming a route for exporting an often deadly respiratory virus as millions of Muslims from around the world converge on the city to perform pilgrimage at Islam's holiest site.

Quote:Experts say the Saudi Health Ministry needs to move faster to create more public awareness, promote more aggressive testing in hospitals and take better precautions among medical staff — who have made up a significant proportion of those infected because of improper conditions.

Come on 'allah.' Let's get with the program.
RE: They Spend Half Their Lives Groveling to Fucking Allah
How is it that I always know a new thread is posted by you, based off of the title alone? ^_^

I love you, Min.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Perhaps I am getting too predictable, dear?
Nope I think its just that I know your voice Smile and I love your posts
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
What seems to be the problem? If a person dies on the pilgrimage he gets an express ticket to paradise. How cool is that? So why does the Saudi Health Ministry want to stop people from going to paradise? They sound like a bunch of heretics.
(May 16, 2014 at 3:51 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: What seems to be the problem? If a person dies on the pilgrimage he gets an express ticket to paradise. How cool is that? So why does the Saudi Health Ministry want to stop people from going to paradise? They sound like a bunch of heretics.

Here is the problem
http://www.cdc.gov/CORONAVIRUS/MERS/INDEX.HTML
Little fucker can kill.

Wouldnt it be kind of ironic if traveling to mecca cause this to go pandemic? I mean most of these countries don't have real healthcare
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(May 15, 2014 at 7:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: why don't they ask him to stop this thing?

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2014051...22441.html

Quote:MECCA, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Officials in Saudi Arabia are raising alarm that the kingdom is not doing enough to prevent Mecca from becoming a route for exporting an often deadly respiratory virus as millions of Muslims from around the world converge on the city to perform pilgrimage at Islam's holiest site.

Quote:Experts say the Saudi Health Ministry needs to move faster to create more public awareness, promote more aggressive testing in hospitals and take better precautions among medical staff — who have made up a significant proportion of those infected because of improper conditions.

Come on 'allah.' Let's get with the program.

Run it by me again. This is a problem because.....???

As long as they keep to themselves.....
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
Aye...there's the rub!
(May 16, 2014 at 5:36 am)max-greece Wrote: As long as they keep to themselves.....

Such is the hope, and also with anti-vaxers, but neither they, nor the Antivaxers, keep to themselves.
Well, if the Saudi Health Ministry thinks they know better than Allah, maybe it's time for a

FATWA !!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 279 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1761 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 30914 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4687 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 15666 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12769 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3259 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 933 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5395 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 581 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold