Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone remember this poster?
Does anyone remember this poster?
A year or two ago some really young guy , started posting here. Pissed everyone here off about all sorts of topics but what I remember about him was how fucked in the head this guy was about rape.

The other creepy thing he did was post pictures of himself. One was of him either standing in front of a horse or sitting on a horse out in the countryside. Then the other was a picture of himself on a city sidewalk with his arms spread out to the side as if to say "Look at me I am the greatest thing since sliced bread"? Really creepy dude.

I am curious if anyone remembers him besides me because this guy talked and acted and even if I remember those pictures correctly, alot like that nut in CA. So If anyone remembers him I am wondering if this is not the same guy.
RE: Does anyone remember this poster?
Hmm...we get a lot of weirdos but I can't remember this chap specifically.

What's 'CA'?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
California. You might have heard about that sick nutfuck who hated women and went on a killing spree this past weekend. Murdered 6 people.

I am asking because if my memory served me correctly and if someone can find that thread where he posted those pictures of himself, I could swear that guy looks like him. The admins here eventually band him because he was simply insane the way he was talking.

Two pictures stuck out at me. One of him on a horse or next to a horse and one of him standing on a street with his arms out to the side. Really came across as creepy "look at me". And like I said, really fucked up views on sexuality and rape.
I remember Stevie, he's the one that thought he was Jesus. He was arrested in 2009 for threatening Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7euiLse3dsA

His YouTube channel for anyone really interested:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkA_TWTLZZN614ljX-biipA

and his profile here: http://atheistforums.org/user-3680.html

He's actually pretty friendly, completely insane though.

(May 28, 2014 at 6:33 am)Brian37 Wrote: California. You might have heard about that sick nutfuck who hated women and went on a killing spree this past weekend. Murdered 6 people.
0_o
(May 28, 2014 at 6:33 am)Brian37 Wrote: I am asking because if my memory served me correctly and if someone can find that thread where he posted those pictures of himself, I could swear that guy looks like him. The admins here eventually band him because he was simply insane the way he was talking.

Two pictures stuck out at me. One of him on a horse or next to a horse and one of him standing on a street with his arms out to the side. Really came across as creepy "look at me". And like I said, really fucked up views on sexuality and rape.

Well I guess you could search through members photo's and the staff log to try find him. That or track down the threads about rape till you find something familiar.
Are you sure it is that guy and not this guy?

http://m.keyt.com/image/view/-/26161602/...er-jpg.jpg

I don't remember this guy thinking he was Jesus. I do remember him having really sick views on women and rape.

No it was not 09 I was not even a member in 09. I joined in 2012.
(May 28, 2014 at 6:48 am)Brian37 Wrote: I don't remember this guy thinking he was Jesus. I do remember him having really sick views on women and rape.

I'm thinking of a different guy.
I'll have a look back through the bans, but a name would be best if you could ever dig one out.

EDIT: I just did a search of the word 'horse' on the introduction sub forum - the thread 'members photos' as I think that's the place that's most likely to have it? Saw a lot of posts there so maybe go through them until you get to one you think might be right?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

Is "members photos" something stuck in one thread or does it link all photos of all posts? I know the pictures as soon as I see them.
http://atheistforums.org/thread-49-post-...#pid360945

This the guy you were looking for?

Doesn't look like the same guy. His bio says he's from the Philippines too.
That's the guy I saw, however he doesn't have any posts about women or rape in his post history. Just looks like someone who drifted in then drifted back out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone remember this crock guy? Brian37 5 529 June 29, 2020 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Remember when... (AF memory lane) J a c k 0 423 November 11, 2019 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Always remember... no one 7 642 October 20, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does anyone else remember...? Cecelia 20 1788 July 30, 2019 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 2065 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
  Name 3 things about the poster above ignoramus 67 4446 November 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: no one
  Does anyone mow "The Moral Landscape"? Gawdzilla Sama 21 1124 September 29, 2018 at 1:17 pm
  Does anyone own a Moral Compass? I_am_not_mafia 13 1334 September 28, 2018 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you Mystic 9 1369 June 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Thread Title Mashup: She Keeps Sucking Something Shitty From The Poster Below Me Whateverist 277 22997 December 1, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Brian37