Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone mow "The Moral Landscape"?
Does anyone mow "The Moral Landscape"?
Seriously! The weeds are a meter tall already! Get off yer arse and trim that garden!
RE: Does anyone mow "The Moral Landscape"?
Apartment garden management takes care of that nonsense.
(September 28, 2018 at 6:55 am)Kit Wrote: Apartment garden management takes care of that nonsense.

Ah, the apartment department. I have a guy who cuts mine, last time I tried pushing a mower I nearly pushed daisies instead. 

But seriously, who mows all the lawns in The Walking Dead? Do they have a zombie garden club or what?
Dodgy Tongue
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I use a guy named Jesus; he does a pretty good job but he doesn't speak English so everything has to be translated and a lot gets lost.
(September 28, 2018 at 7:44 am)unfogged Wrote: I use a guy named Jesus; he does a pretty good job but he doesn't speak English so everything has to be translated and a lot gets lost.

Every time someone says "Thank you, Jesus!" I hear "de nada!"  Razz
Apparently the moral landscape has become a protected wetland since 2016 where all manner of vermin are allowed to flourish without interference.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 28, 2018 at 8:31 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: Apparently the moral landscape has become a protected wetland since 2016 where all manner of vermin are allowed to flourish without interference.

We vermin approve.  Great
I give it a little trim to tidy it up now and again, but mainly I let it grow naturally.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I have an old fashioned push mower.  I've been mowing our rather large lawn with that thing for 20 years.  When I first got it my neighbor said that I'd last about one year and then cave in and get a gas powered mower.   My husband was skeptical.    But wow, is it  a great workout!  Keeps me in shape and it's good for my bones plus it's environmentally much better than gas or electric.

Great

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Snow Queen fairytale, whats the moral value of it? Woah0 2 306 August 20, 2022 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does anyone else remember...? Cecelia 20 1786 July 30, 2019 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Does anyone own a Moral Compass? I_am_not_mafia 13 1330 September 28, 2018 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Does Anyone Else Ever Feel Like This...? Edwardo Piet 14 2245 November 17, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Moral of the story, keep it on a line. brewer 11 1961 June 29, 2017 at 5:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What Does/Does Not Offend You? BrianSoddingBoru4 51 6395 December 22, 2016 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Does anyone have Comments or Criticism for this video? Socratic Meth Head 15 2471 June 18, 2016 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: c172
  Does anyone... dyresand 7 914 December 2, 2015 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Does anyone think I am a "bigot"? Brian37 35 4350 November 26, 2015 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Does this person look familiar to anyone? KUSA 30 4569 October 10, 2015 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Violet