Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Examples of the atrocities caused by Islam
Examples of the atrocities caused by Islam
Similar to my thread aimed at Christianity, share your examples of disgraceful atrocities influenced by Islam...
RE: Examples of the atrocities caused by Islam
Quote:http://www.politicalislam.com/pdf/WebSitePDF/Sira.pdf

Sira - The Life of Mohammed
by Dr Bill Warner

"In Medina, Mohammed sat all day long beside his 12-year-old wife while they watched as the heads of 800 Jews were removed by sword. Their heads were cut off because they had said that Mohammed was not the prophet of Allah."
I'm interested to see how moderate Muslims spin that one.
9-11 ................
Hindu Kush Genocide (approximately 80 millions of human loss betwenn the 10th and 15th century)
The interesting thing about genocides and mass murders is how so few people can kill so many people so easily. It's like the victims are totally incapable of defending themselves. A current example of this is what's going on in Iraq at this very hour when just a handful of thugs swarm into town and take over. The greater population could easily defeat them if they had the guts to do so. Instead they stand by meekly and get beheaded. It must be a major flaw in humans because it happens in all societies and all through history.
FGM

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 13, 2014 at 2:29 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The interesting thing about genocides and mass murders is how so few people can kill so many people so easily. It's like the victims are totally incapable of defending themselves. A current example of this is what's going on in Iraq at this very hour when just a handful of thugs swarm into town and take over. The greater population could easily defeat them if they had the guts to do so. Instead they stand by meekly and get beheaded. It must be a major flaw in humans because it happens in all societies and all through history.

Well, you see, a bad guy with a gun can stop a good guy with a gun especially if the good guy pisses his pants, throws the gun down and runs like a rabbit.
(June 13, 2014 at 2:29 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The interesting thing about genocides and mass murders is how so few people can kill so many people so easily. It's like the victims are totally incapable of defending themselves. A current example of this is what's going on in Iraq at this very hour when just a handful of thugs swarm into town and take over. The greater population could easily defeat them if they had the guts to do so. Instead they stand by meekly and get beheaded. It must be a major flaw in humans because it happens in all societies and all through history.

We seem to have a tendency to assume, like cattle in a slaughterhouse, that terrible shit happening to our fellows is just that - happening to our fellows, not us.

Cow: "Shit, Phil just dropped dead..oh well, glad it wasn't me"
Person "Shit, Phil just dropped dead..................oh well, glad it wasn't me."
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I reckon you'd go some to top female genital mutilation. Still goes on, even in the UK.

Love to have a " chat" with someone who does that.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Video 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7787 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5440 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  More atrocities by Islam Dystopia 14 3231 January 10, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33717 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet