Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More atrocities by Islam
More atrocities by Islam
It seems some blogger who stood up against the tide is being sentenced to 10 years in jail and 1000 leashes.

Quote:A Saudi Arabian blogger has been publicly flogged after being convicted of cybercrime and insulting Islam, reports say.

Raif Badawi, who was sentenced to 1,000 lashes and 10 years in jail, was flogged 50 times. The flogging will be carried out weekly, campaigners say.

Mr Badawi, the co-founder of a now banned website called the Liberal Saudi Network, was arrested in 2012.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: More atrocities by Islam
Oh holy hell... At what point do we stop considering places like this our 'Allies Against Terror' and make them account for the terror they are inflicting against their own people!

This is why religious state are no friend to human rights!
Absolutely disgusting.
(January 9, 2015 at 4:37 pm)AtheistMom Wrote: Oh holy hell... At what point do we stop considering places like this our 'Allies Against Terror' and make them account for the terror they are inflicting against their own people!

This is why religious state are no friend to human rights!

Tell Bush.

[Image: bush-saudi.jpg]
Quote:Oh holy hell... At what point do we stop considering places like this our 'Allies Against Terror' and make them account for the terror they are inflicting against their own people!

When their oil runs out.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Fuck this shit. People who treat others like this don't deserve to be called human.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
They let him live? That's odd. Those big softies.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Can he survive 1000 lashes? Every single friday over the span of 6 month. After that 10 years in saudi prison.... I think it is equivalent to death.
(January 10, 2015 at 3:17 pm)user Wrote: Can he survive 1000 lashes? Every single friday over the span of 6 month. After that 10 years in saudi prison.... I think it is equivalent to death.

after 1 maybe 2 i would be done with life or even wanting live like that.
Seriously in Saudi Arabia prison i would opting for death i would not want to get whipped.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
If they provide adequate medical attention so as to keep him kicking long enough to get their jollies off, absolutely. Even if they don't, some people are surprisingly resilient.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7876 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is Islam more or less violent in Its teachings then other religions? Goosebump 38 6235 June 9, 2015 at 3:36 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5481 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Examples of the atrocities caused by Islam BoS 32 4303 July 13, 2014 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Cato
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33869 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5466 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Should Islam be given more credit... Sami_23 27 9494 January 4, 2013 at 11:50 am
Last Post: TheCreator
  ISLAM more than just a religion . . . . . GANIMEDE 20 6687 January 11, 2011 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GANIMEDE