Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Happy Father's Day
Happy Father's Day
So being a single mom, does have it's perks. My kids give me recognition for both Mom & Dad's day.

Had a great afternoon with my son, who woke me up with coffee, fed my cats, mowed the lawn, and the best part of all - sat down and visited with me....priceless!

Happy Father's Day to all dads and us single moms!
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
RE: Happy Father's Day
I had to leave town for a family emergency. This is first time I've ever really been separated from my kids Sad
I don't like it. But they did call to wish me a happy Father's Day today haha. That made my day.

Happy Father's Day to all the forum dads!!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Well my dad's an absentee dick so father's day never really meant shit to me. But now I have 2 kids, so father's day is cool. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to make little arts and crafts for mom and dad's day.

So happy father's day to all the dads who actually make an effort to raise either their own kids, or someone else's.
Spent the weekend with my son (he lives with his mom),- who didn't even realize it was father's day. Not that it mattered, just having him over is all that mattered.
Spending Father's Day working, but my mum (who watches my kid while I'm at work) face-timed me and I got to see my daughter for a while at least. Can't wait to pick her up tomorrow. Big Grin
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Never got the chance to be a Dad, though we got very very close, and now most likely never will - but I still salute all guys who step up to the plate and deserve the name Dad.

Especially mine!

[Image: 10352278_977039482325505_1901837165732496847_n.jpg]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I picked my girls a good daddy. Or is it that picking a good guy makes good kids? So confused.

Anyway, we are spoiling him with food today: blueberry cheesecake, salmon, baby carrots, wild mushrooms, homemade bread. --- And I mowed the lawn. Nothing like saving him from the lawn to make him happy.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
On picking a good daddy - good for you Jenny!

I thought I had picked a good one, but somehow managed to find the most messed up male, on the planet.

Pfft, that's what I get for thinking! DodgyThink

Nice name, by the way. Here is my Jennifer & Michael....proof that I did do something right!

[Image: Mybabies.jpg]
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
(June 15, 2014 at 9:16 pm)CindysRain Wrote: I thought I had picked a good one, but somehow managed to find the most messed up male, on the planet.

You and me both, you know, minus the penis in my ex-SO's case. Big GrinBig Grin
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(June 15, 2014 at 9:16 pm)CindysRain Wrote: On picking a good daddy - good for you Jenny!

I thought I had picked a good one, but somehow managed to find the most messed up male, on the planet.

Pfft, that's what I get for thinking! DodgyThink

Nice name, by the way. Here is my Jennifer & Michael....proof that I did do something right!

[Image: Mybabies.jpg]

Oh, I don't like my name because everyone has it. My parents thought they were being original, but they were just the first year of the Jennifer explosion. It didn't help that my maiden name was as common as Smith.

Nice looking kids. Mine are 16 and 14 on the cusp of turning 17 and 15. They are better looking than my husband and I, and may turn out smarter too.

My first husband wasn't so great either (not evil just a mooch---now he's a Catholic failing at teaching). The lucky part is not having had kids with him. So his problems are his not mine.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Happy Thansgiving Day thread! Jehanne 10 728 November 24, 2022 at 1:53 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Happy Veterans Day... arewethereyet 28 1695 November 14, 2022 at 10:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Happy Father's Day!! Jehanne 24 1553 June 22, 2022 at 9:01 am
Last Post: brewer
  Happy Mother's Day. arewethereyet 7 529 May 9, 2022 at 4:45 am
Last Post: anlogue
  Happy Star Wars Day onlinebiker 7 431 May 5, 2022 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Happy Dyngus Day onlinebiker 5 358 April 18, 2022 at 8:02 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Fine - I'll do it - Happy Whatever You Celebrate Eve/Day arewethereyet 20 1137 December 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Happy RUSH day! no one 15 1213 December 23, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Happy Star Wars Day onlinebiker 7 823 May 4, 2020 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Happy Mother's Day arewethereyet 10 1086 May 13, 2019 at 10:06 am
Last Post: Divinity