Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 Minutes interview with MBS
60 Minutes interview with MBS
There is this type of American politicians who are complete whores.
Matter in fact; they reach levels of whorism that makes them interview war criminals, spit shine their filthy existence, and clean the blood of their hands.

They agree to become the Harems of assholes for few dollars.
One of these whore, is Norah O'Donnell.

She is the interviewer of CBS's 60 minutes; you can find the interview -in written format only- in here:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/saudi-crown...0-minutes/

I'm always good to women for so many reasons; but never was I good to criminal whores. Never do I despise something more than a person who supports criminals like the Sauds.
Despite all the crimes and all the misery this man -Mohammed Bin Salman- have caused in the Middle East and in Yemen, the interview with CBS never went to ask him about the rivers of blood his royal airforce is causing.

Instead; Norah kept on opening a topic after the other about old bullshit concerning dead people. Let me comment on the interview:

Quote:Norah O'Donnell: When many Americans think about Saudi Arabia, they think about Osama bin Laden and 9/11. They think about the terrorism that he brought to American soil.

Mohammed bin Salman: Right. Osama bin Laden recruited 15 Saudis in the 9/11 attacks with a clear objective. According to the CIA documents and Congressional investigations, Osama bin Laden wanted to create a schism between the Middle East and the West, between Saudi Arabia and the United States of America.

AtlasS: that was almost 21 years ago. Without American arming of Islmaist-Wahhabi Jihadists in the first place, in Afghanistan, we won't even face this tragedy in the first place.

Please; let the control show viewers this wikipedia link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

[Image: saudi-arabia-mbs-screengrab-51.jpg#]
                                                            (The man-whore. Killer, murderer)

Quote:Norah O'Donnell: Why did Osama bin Laden wanna create that hatred between the West and Saudi Arabia?

Mohammed bin Salman: In order to create an environment conducive to recruitment and spreading his radical message that the west is plotting to destroy you. Indeed he succeeded in creating this schism in the west.

Osama bin Laden wasn't in Afghanistan for that ! he was there to fight the Soviets, as an employee of Saudi Arabia & the U.S !

Operation Cyclone; MBS ! Thousands Saudies went to fight there !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen

Who gave them allowance to go? my mom?

Quote:Norah O'Donnell: And how do you change that? Because it looks like what you're trying to do is change things here at home.

Mohammed bin Salman: Indeed. I believe that we have succeeded in many respects in the last three years.

Oh Norah; please stop squirting on my face ! did you cum?
Jokes aside. That question was one of the corniest things I ever read in my life. Come tell me about asking the war criminal stupid useless questions that were asked billions of times by other media outlets.

We knew how this fat fuck wants to bring change. Asked the people tortured and killed by hum.
Ask the UNESCO too.
Quote:Norah O'Donnell: Working hard?

Mohammed bin Salman in English:  Always.

Oh ma gosh; pound me please !!

Quote:under the age of 35 – and getting restless.

That is so cute ! it is one sad, sad thing..
Shit..

I think he is restless because of what he did in Yemen, and did to his people.

Quote:Norah O'Donnell: There is a widespread perception that the kind of Islam practiced inside Arabia is harsh, it's strict, it's intolerant. Is there any truth to that?

Mohammed bin Salman: After 1979, that's true. We were victims, especially my generation that suffered from this a great deal.

Victims? asshole; without Wahhabism, your family would've lost the war long,long ago. You grandfather used wahhabies and violent Islam to reform this hellish kingdom. Without Wahhabism, we won't even see your face.

Wahhabism cannot live without your shadow.

I can't complete...I'm about to get a stroke.

Did you see his pictures on buses in London? sadly the buses are public property, or else they work as a perfect pissing platform.
Disgusting..Just disgusting.

Read the rest and use your imagination.
If you get angry because I make fun of Norah, remember the dead babies in Yemen, who died because of Saudi bombardment on civilians.
RE: 60 Minutes interview with MBS
MBS has one of the most homoerotic beard/faces I have ever seen. I imagined him pleasuring me orally for the duration of the interview.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

He carries anthrax under his nails.
Are you suggesting that the nice tv lady that does interviews for money did an interview for money?  Perish the thought. I seriously doubt that you're always good to the ladies, Mr. Criminal Whore. Wink

I get it, I really do, but unless she moonlights as a saudi air-to-ground pilot...she probably doesn't have a damned thing to do with bombings in yemen, lol. Softball interviews like this are a regularity..and there's something to be said for just getting someone into the studio to smile and lie (by commission or omission) to the camera when they might not even agree to an interview otherwise.

He seems to have his message down, though - signalling that his "reforms" align with western values will paint his detractors as a bunch of primitive and corrupt islamists. Chances are, this message will win if the counterpoint is more great satan nonsense. Be part of the solution Atlas, not the problem.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[Image: chickenlittle.gif?w=300&zoom=2]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 19, 2018 at 11:31 am)vorlon13 Wrote: MBS has one of the most homoerotic beard/faces I have ever seen.  I imagined him pleasuring me orally for the duration of the interview.

Saudi royal family is a total sausage fest. Just saying.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Maybe he should cover more of his face so as to not inspire such depraved thoughts ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 19, 2018 at 2:28 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Are you suggesting that the nice tv lady that does interviews for money did an interview for money?  Perish the thought.  I seriously doubt that you're always good to the ladies, Mr. Criminal Whore. Wink

I get it, I really do, but unless she moonlights as a saudi air-to-ground pilot...she probably doesn't have a damned thing to do with bombings in yemen, lol.  Softball interviews like this are a regularity..and there's something to be said for just getting someone into the studio to smile and lie (by commission or omission) to the camera when they might not even agree to an interview otherwise.

He seems to have his message down, though - signalling that his "reforms" align with western values will paint his detractors as a bunch of primitive and corrupt islamists.  Chances are, this message will win if the counterpoint is more great satan nonsense.  Be part of the solution Atlas, not the problem.

Your doubts don't matter honestly; lessons are proven by action Big Grin

A criminal whore is a criminal whore. With every tiny bit of support, from her or from other men and women, for money or for loyalty, people die. the situation in Yemen is so grim & sad, actually it was even described to be "The World's Largest Humanitarian Crisis":

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12...complicit/

The country is face the world's largest famine too:

https://news.un.org/en/story/2017/11/570...-aid-chief

And this criminal is the cause. This war took place because the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia decided to invade.
What is your suggestion to describe any person who contributes to cleaning the blood off this man? either for money or loyalty?

What is a whore? aren't they people, who give you pleasure for cash?
This woman did exactly this: entertainer of monsters, she just took a shower in the brain matter of a killed Yemeni little girl, killed by the forces of this man.

Ain't that a whore?
Actually; I can teach you about how to treat women right; but that is a different topic. But first rule is not to bomb the poor thing when they're sleep.

What she did is a contribution to the killing of civilians. If I decided to interview "Osama bin Ladden", and shine his image for cash, I will be bombarded by media, people and nations. Probably I will kill my own career forever; too. But we don't see that in this interview.

Hey; eventually what this man said, is that his people are primitive fucks who need him to lead. So we should give him all our money and shut up. But am I primitive, for not sucking up to the west? inferiority complex never build nations.

(March 19, 2018 at 6:55 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: [Image: chickenlittle.gif?w=300&zoom=2]

[Image: 13510872033647.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Social democracy in Europe without 5 minutes Interaktive 1 591 January 3, 2023 at 4:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Two minutes to midnight Jackalope 2 562 January 26, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Assange interview Napoléon 37 5888 January 11, 2017 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Trump on 60 Minutes Catholic_Lady 304 22889 November 19, 2016 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump supporters, what have you to say about the interview in the New Yorker? Whateverist 15 2431 July 19, 2016 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Kim Jung Un to US: Ban The Interview or else attack! Creed of Heresy 27 6408 June 27, 2014 at 6:29 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  An interview with Peer Steinbrück Something completely different 0 937 April 9, 2013 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  An interview with Boris Dittrich on the global situation of gay rights Something completely different 0 1490 April 5, 2013 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  Interview away sir! frankiej 3 1129 June 16, 2011 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: frankiej
Wink Teabagger Interview W/ Jon Stewart HeyItsZeus 13 4641 August 24, 2010 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: parrotpirate