Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My guilty pleasure...
My guilty pleasure...
Is Big Brother...

Oh my. It's the dumbest show ever, but I can't stop watching it. Vapid, stupid, terrible people lying and manipulating each other to win $500,000.

I have watched all 16 seasons. Help me!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: My guilty pleasure...
(June 25, 2014 at 11:13 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Is Big Brother...

Oh my. It's the dumbest show ever, but I can't stop watching it. Vapid, stupid, terrible people lying and manipulating each other to win $500,000.

Sorry, Ol' Yeller.

There's only one way you can be helped after 16 seasons . . .

Undecided
Dying to live, living to die.

Ha.

I watch Survivor - all 28 seasons.

Shoot me?
(June 25, 2014 at 11:26 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:

Ha.

I watch Survivor - all 28 seasons.

Shoot me?

Tongue
(June 25, 2014 at 11:16 pm)Beccs Wrote: Sorry, Ol' Yeller.

There's only one way you can be helped after 16 seasons . . .

Undecided

Do it. It's the only humane thing...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I used to watch Cops - though I haven't seen it for years.

Other than that I loathe "reality" shows.

Tongue
I watched Nip/Tuck under the 'guilty pleasure' exemption. The show was remarkable for 'jumping the shark' or at least trying, every episode.
I can honestly state I have never seen one episode of that show.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Pure crap.

Loved it, loved it, loved it.

Sanitizing the designer sofa after is was sexually assaulted was a high point in the history of American TV.
I do like Big Brother. I think it's funny Ariana Grande's brother is on there. I wonder if AG herself will make a cameo.

I watch Survivor, too, but not as much. So You Think You Can Dance is a fave of mine, but I'm not keen on these group acts.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3698 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Harvey Weinstein guilty of rape charges, turns himself in dimitrios10 0 267 May 26, 2018 at 8:48 am
Last Post: dimitrios10
  Sexual Pleasure after a Sex Change Operation Rhondazvous 13 4758 April 18, 2017 at 10:21 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  What is your guilty pleasure? RozKek 18 2455 August 27, 2016 at 4:11 am
Last Post: rado84
  What are some of your ultimate guilty pleasures 1994Californication 51 4713 April 3, 2016 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I Am A Turtle: Bring Me Pleasure. Edwardo Piet 53 5613 January 22, 2016 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Cato
Question WM3: Were they guilty as charged? Aractus 4 4250 May 26, 2015 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  Guilty pleasures: What low brow pursuits do you have to hide? Whateverist 77 8480 December 19, 2014 at 6:49 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Okay, I guess I'm guilty. Who else here thinks two spacing is correct? Whateverist 33 4624 April 22, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Happiness Vs Pleasure. Edwardo Piet 4 1822 January 17, 2012 at 6:47 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding