Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Newbie Here
Rainbow 
A Newbie Here
I am living in a very religious country wherein every time I disagree with their religious views they would often tell me that I'm being rude and disrespectful. I'm living in a place where I have no one to talk to about my non-belief. Pretty depressing, right? Well, thanks to the internet, I know that I'm not alone with my thoughts.

Hope to learn a lot of new things in this forum and meet individuals with the same worldviews. Big Grin
RE: A Newbie Here
Welcome
Welcome, welcome!
Can I call you kim?
Welcome matey...
You're not alone.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 30, 2014 at 5:16 am)kimsontoya Wrote: I am living in a very religious country wherein every time I disagree with their religious views they would often tell me that I'm being rude and disrespectful. I'm living in a place where I have no one to talk to about my non-belief. Pretty depressing, right? Well, thanks to the internet, I know that I'm not alone with my thoughts.

Hope to learn a lot of new things in this forum and meet individuals with the same worldviews. Big Grin

My country is 70% Christian even though there is not a lot of discrimination. Welcome to the forum!Big Grin
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Welcome

I hope you don't live in one of those countries where posting on the internet could get you in trouble...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hullo and welcome Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Hello newbie Big Grin
Nice to meet you, have some welcome cookies and make yourself at home Smile

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Hey bro , you from ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...