Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rayaan Leaves The Staff and the Whole Board Goes To Shit.
Rayaan Leaves The Staff and the Whole Board Goes To Shit.
WTF - ban the troll.
RE: Rayaan Leaves The Staff and the Whole Board Goes To Shit.
Maybe the mods can send a juicy virus upstream Thinking
Wait. Who is the troll? What has happened to Rayaan? Oh why oh why oh why has this happened?!?!?!?
Handled, I was the only mod on, and I just logged in, trying to deal with the fallout in "the proper way"
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Never mind. I suppose "Thread Bomber" was a clue, or perhaps a desparate plea for death by mod.
Cyber terror!!!
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(July 11, 2014 at 5:11 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Handled, I was the only mod on, and I just logged in, trying to deal with the fallout in "the proper way"

[Image: banhammer_4.gif]
More like cyber dick-less.
ban it's I.P address too
The issue is dealt with and has nothing to do with Rayaan. Post hoc ergo propter hoc anyone? As to the bomber, it is an old friend of us trying to disrupt. All threads are deleted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i keep getting contradictory messages from staff rocinantexyz 12 2423 November 29, 2022 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like. Whateverist 4493 643858 March 31, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Dear Staff Foxaèr 28 4094 February 5, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What Does This Mean, Oh Staff? Minimalist 24 5607 July 15, 2017 at 1:35 am
Last Post: c172
  Staff Appreciation Thread Shell B 41 7709 December 4, 2016 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  blocking ex staff members Catholic_Lady 68 6436 November 17, 2016 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  What's with the annoying "Save" shit that appears everywhere? rado84 30 3586 July 19, 2016 at 7:22 am
Last Post: rado84
  Shit n' Run Cinjin 38 7134 February 6, 2016 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Staff....Once The Strike Ends...Strange Error Message Minimalist 1 2024 April 5, 2015 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Question for the staff Joods 16 5512 April 1, 2015 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Joods