Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Re-introduction
My Re-introduction
Hey guys. I would first like to apologize for my first appearance on this forum. It is a long story but I wanted to see what the atheist community would do handling some really absurd beliefs and I did not intend for it to go very far until some particular poster(will not mention his name) got on me and I just had to continue the shtick for my own amusement.

But yes, I am an atheist and not the crackpot theist who for whatever damn reason was being called a Muslim(very annoying).

Anyways, I am a former Muslim(grew up Christian) who lost the fight with theism and realized that god died with reason. I love Dharmic philosophy and Sufi metaphysics along with Arabic philosophy. I still identify as a pagan at times because I find myths to be important enough to myself I like being associated with them. In particular Arabian paganism.

Again though, I am sorry about acting trollish but I just got carried away.

Ass-Pasta salami lay'cum Malaa'hedah
[Image: tumblr_n8f4c0zuQE1twxzjco1_1280.png]
RE: My Re-introduction
Lets squash the recent trend of threads calling folks out (even in oblique, passive-aggressive ways). Next time you want to try a social experiment, do it elsewhere- and welcome aboard, again.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 15, 2014 at 1:29 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Lets squash the recent pattern of threads calling folks out (even in oblique, passive-aggressive ways). Next time you want to try a social experiment, do it elsewhere, and welcome aboard, again.

I never called anybody out when I was "experimenting" although I do recalled being called out once, was sort of funny.

And thanks for the re-welcoming Smile
Welcome....back.

Are you the poster formerly known as Muslim Atheist?

Thinking I missed something here.
(July 15, 2014 at 1:43 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Welcome....back.

Are you the poster formerly known as Muslim Atheist?

Thinking I missed something here.

What? NO! I used to be Shaykh al-Kabir Shair Abdulrab. The Pagan theist who believed that everybody goes to hell Big Grin. The whole messed started over a discussion with a friend of mine who wanted to create the most irrefutable position of theism to counteract atheism. I told him I could do it and created a theology so whack it could not be refuted. It went sort of good I must say. This is what happens when bored atheist get together I guess.
(July 15, 2014 at 2:09 pm)Rabb Allah Wrote: What? NO! I used to be Shaykh al-Kabir Shair Abdulrab. The Pagan theist who believed that everybody goes to hell Big Grin. The whole messed started over a discussion with a friend of mine who wanted to create the most irrefutable position of theism to counteract atheism. I told him I could do it and created a theology so whack it could not be refuted. It went sort of good I must say.

So.....is there any money in this new religion of yours? I'm currently entertaining any highly-paid position that doesn't involve much work, requires no morals and involves access to many hot babes.
(July 15, 2014 at 2:12 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote:
(July 15, 2014 at 2:09 pm)Rabb Allah Wrote: What? NO! I used to be Shaykh al-Kabir Shair Abdulrab. The Pagan theist who believed that everybody goes to hell Big Grin. The whole messed started over a discussion with a friend of mine who wanted to create the most irrefutable position of theism to counteract atheism. I told him I could do it and created a theology so whack it could not be refuted. It went sort of good I must say.

So.....is there any money in this new religion of yours? I'm currently entertaining any highly-paid position that doesn't involve much work, requires no morals and involves access to many hot babes.

Well let's see, I am heavily influenced by Arabian paganism so this new religion will include sexual slavery(typical Arab norm). Veni, vidi, vici will be the norm so plundering and pillaging will be heavily encouraged. The women will be brought from the lands of California and Florida mostly(we shall skip Texas because them some ugly women). This religion shall also encourages sexual activity be performed once every 40 minutes(anti-Chastity as it is called).

That is about it. Does it sound appealing? Big Grin
Oh and we shall take vast amount of gold when we have enough followers to conquer the ghettos and remove the gold from people's teeth!
I'd be fine with the chicks just wearing harem outfits. Not too much into the whole slavery thing.
I am quite tempted to shove the banhammer up your ass just for that. Did you had fun? Perhaps it's time to know the meaning of the word "consequence" when you break the rules. You like lying?
Closing this thread pending staff decision

User Rab Allah has been given a 7 day vacation. Thread will remain closed.

Fidel.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Veni 5 745 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 975 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 1957 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1430 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 4060 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2282 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 2011 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1170 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 990 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  introduction Xaventis 29 2927 August 9, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2