Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear Iran a bigger threat than ISIS
Nuclear Iran a bigger threat than ISIS
Charles Krauthammer says so ...

- It would only take 3 nuclear missiles to destroy all of Israel in an afternoon.
- Iran is openly developing intercontinental ballistic missiles to hit America.
- only 6 months away from D-Day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38xXcudHQLY

Obama reflexively thinks the USA is historically bad, and thus he thinks the solution to ALL the world's problems is simply to listen, negotiate and not be a bully i.e. "we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist". What a colossal moron he is.
Quote:Now the Twelfth Imam Can Come
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/robert-...-can-come/

This eschatological revenge fantasy would be of no concern to anyone but pious Shi’ites and religious anthropologists were it not for the element of Shi’ite tradition that requires that the earth be “filled with tyranny and violence” before the Twelfth Imam can return.

... Shi’ites filled with religious fervor, like the Ayatollah Khamenei and the mullahs behind him, could hasten the Twelfth Imam’s return and the consummation of all things by, say, launching a nuclear strike against Tel Aviv or some other Infidel outpost, knowing that by doing so they would almost certainly be provoking a retaliatory strike that would subject the Muslims in Iran to more defeat and repression than even the Shi’ites had previously suffered. That would be enough to bring the Twelfth Imam out of the well where he is said to be hiding.

... The two powers that the Iranian mullahs have long designated as the “Great Satan” and the “Little Satan” – America and Israel – would be the only targets of an Iranian attempt to hasten the Twelfth Imam’s coming.

A nuclear strike from Tehran into Israel could kill, estimates say, upwards of twenty million people, completely destroying the Jewish State.

Barack Obama, by acceding to the Iranians’ nuclear ambitions, has given a tremendous impetus to these revenge fantasies, probably not realizing or caring that Iran’s mullahs take the prophesies of the Twelfth Imam very seriously indeed – seriously enough for them to bet the entire world upon them. Obama has just made the odds appear to them to be considerably more favorable than they were just a week ago.
RE: Nuclear Iran a bigger threat than ISIS
If Charles Krauthammer says so, that's enough reason for me not to worry about it.

So, if negotiation isn't a viable avenue through which to resolve the issue, what's your idea? Purchase another unilateral war on credit?
ISIS is another CIA covert ops, and just an advice : believe me you don't want FOX NEWS to be your source.
The only threat is the lust for money and oil, if somebody is to bring down western civilization it is not Muslims, it is lust for others' natural recourses.

I'm sure you also believe 9/11 was carried on by Muslims.
(July 17, 2014 at 1:25 pm)AtlasS Wrote: ISIS is another CIA covert ops, and just an advice : believe me you don't want FOX NEWS to be your source.
The only threat is the lust for money and oil, if somebody is to bring down western civilization it is not Muslims, it is lust for others' natural recourses.

I'm really starting to think all Moslems are conspiracy theorists.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(July 17, 2014 at 1:25 pm)AtlasS Wrote: I'm sure you also believe 9/11 was carried on by Muslims.

Fucking dolt!
(July 17, 2014 at 1:25 pm)AtlasS Wrote: ISIS is another CIA covert ops, and just an advice : believe me you don't want FOX NEWS to be your source.

Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Quote:I'm sure you also believe 9/11 was carried on by Muslims.

Christianity lives off of the no true scotsman fallacy, why not Islam?.
I'm conflicted op.....are you being satirical or should I read that post straight?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 17, 2014 at 3:34 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I'm conflicted op.....are you being satirical or should I read that post straight?

Does it make a difference?
(July 17, 2014 at 2:29 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:

I'm really starting to think all Moslems are conspiracy theorists.

*Muslims

Thinking I studied physics 1 in college, along with a lot of physics in high school, I pretty much know already that free falling can never appear on buildings without blowing the foundations off.

I already know that other buildings so far away from the attack's radius fell too xD

ah yes, I'm so so insane for applying physics on the real world.
You see, physics have no effect against mainstream media Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 43 3193 9 hours ago
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Anti-Hijab movment in Iran Eclectic 192 18680 August 26, 2023 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6341 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1826 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  What happened to the war on ISIS? WinterHold 53 14698 February 9, 2019 at 8:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  CCTV footage of ISIS stabbing in Australia mralstoner 10 2583 September 18, 2016 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Men wear Hijab in Iran in support of womem ReptilianPeon 25 4542 August 18, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  "ISIS is not Islamic Aegon 107 16432 February 24, 2016 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  ISIS releases song in Chinese mralstoner 9 2565 December 28, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Some facts you need to know about ISIS Mystic 24 4547 December 16, 2015 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd