Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prophesies - Very Interesting
Prophesies - Very Interesting
Those who are interested in Bible prophesies this is a good video to watch. Yes, it is very dated but since God's Word is unchanging this is not an issue. Please WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO before making comment. Thank you and enjoy. Popcorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOEHfyeVpM[/video]
RE: Prophesies - Very Interesting
Nope.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I'm not going to watch a half-hour video of some nitwit demonstrating his poor grasp of reading basics when I have you. Why don't you pick a few "prophesies" you find especially compelling and let things proceed from there?
(July 30, 2014 at 4:15 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: I'm not going to watch a half-hour video of some nitwit demonstrating his poor grasp of reading basics when I have you. Why don't you pick a few "prophesies" you find especially compelling and let things proceed from there?

You already went into in with a closed mind. Please don't be so judgmental. 30 minutes won't kill you.
(July 30, 2014 at 4:18 pm)Revelation777 Wrote:
(July 30, 2014 at 4:15 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: I'm not going to watch a half-hour video of some nitwit demonstrating his poor grasp of reading basics when I have you. Why don't you pick a few "prophesies" you find especially compelling and let things proceed from there?

You already went into in with a closed mind. Please don't be so judgmental. 30 minutes won't kill you.

. . . says the guy who still hasn't read a reputable book on evolution. Tongue
(July 30, 2014 at 4:07 pm)Revelation777 Wrote: Those who are interested in Bible prophesies this is a good video to watch. Yes, it is very dated but since God's Word is unchanging this is not an issue. Please WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO before making comment. Thank you and enjoy. Popcorn

Is this a new argument? If so, I think it should count as your second, with your first one being 'evolution is false, therefore Jesus is God'.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(July 30, 2014 at 4:19 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(July 30, 2014 at 4:18 pm)Revelation777 Wrote: You already went into in with a closed mind. Please don't be so judgmental. 30 minutes won't kill you.

. . . says the guy who still hasn't read a reputable book on evolution. Tongue

This thread is not about me. It is an invitation for those INTERESTED in Bible prophesy. I am assuming either you are or you are looking for another chance to assault me with your rifle?

(July 30, 2014 at 4:22 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote:
(July 30, 2014 at 4:07 pm)Revelation777 Wrote: Those who are interested in Bible prophesies this is a good video to watch. Yes, it is very dated but since God's Word is unchanging this is not an issue. Please WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO before making comment. Thank you and enjoy. Popcorn

Is this a new argument? If so, I think it should count as your second, with your first one being 'evolution is false, therefore Jesus is God'.

This is not an argument, this is a post for those interested in Bible prophesy. I put up an interesting video. Would like to hear comments from those who actually watched the whole video.
(July 30, 2014 at 4:23 pm)Revelation777 Wrote:
(July 30, 2014 at 4:19 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: . . . says the guy who still hasn't read a reputable book on evolution. Tongue

This thread is not about me. It is an invitation for those INTERESTED in Bible prophesy. I am assuming either you are or you are looking for another chance to assault me with your rifle?

(July 30, 2014 at 4:22 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Is this a new argument? If so, I think it should count as your second, with your first one being 'evolution is false, therefore Jesus is God'.

This is not an argument, this is a post for those interested in Bible prophesy. I put up an interesting video. Would like to hear comments from those who actually watched the whole video.

Read a legitimate book on evolution. 400 pages won't kill you.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(July 30, 2014 at 4:18 pm)Revelation777 Wrote: You already went into in with a closed mind. Please don't be so judgmental. 30 minutes won't kill you.

If you'd have spent less of your time here convincing us that you wouldn't know a credible source if it was attached to you at the hip, or that you understand any of your sources well enough to put their points in your own words, we might be more interested in investing our valuable time to see what you've come up with.

I need more to watch a video than assurances that the experience won't physically kill me. I'd watch videos every waking moment if that was my only criteria. I need to think that when it's over I'll consider the time to have been well-spent.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Do you honestly think that with your credibility to hold an actual discussion here people will watch an half-hour video that you post?

You're even more delusional than you first appeared.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VERY Basic Doctrines of Calvinism johndoe122931 18 2317 June 7, 2021 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Spiritual realm is very likely real (demonic possession)? Flavius007 23 1809 May 13, 2021 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A interesting question dyresand 26 8889 June 23, 2017 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Interesting survey of Evangelical beliefs in USA Bunburryist 33 5533 October 11, 2016 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Prophesies in the Bible mcolafson 11 1625 October 3, 2016 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Video Very interesting Steve Shives episode robvalue 2 1305 July 19, 2015 at 10:28 am
Last Post: robvalue
  How to prove Christianity is right without trying very hard Dystopia 6 3686 July 15, 2015 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  How to Prove Your Own Position without Trying Very Hard Randy Carson 59 11620 July 14, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Fish must be very holy Boris Karloff 99 23958 March 25, 2015 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Smaug
  something interesting to read dyresand 22 6103 November 17, 2014 at 9:46 am
Last Post: dyresand