Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you think Israel is always in the news?
Question 
Why do you think Israel is always in the news?
This country Israel, about the size of New Jersey, always seems to make headlines. Why not Jamaica or Iceland? Any thoughts? Thinking
RE: Why do you think Israel is always in the news?
Because everything keeps blowing up all around it?
What answer are you trying to lead us to, Rev?
(July 30, 2014 at 4:25 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: What answer are you trying to lead us to, Rev?

I'm a Miami Dolphins fan, not looking to respond to a Seahawk fan.
Constant wars, violation of human rights by all sides, etc.

Are you trying to claim that because it's mentioned in the bible that's the reason?

The whole Middle East is constantly in the news, and the cradle of our civilization - Mesopotamia - is also in the region.

All hail Gilgamesh.
Dying to live, living to die.
Maybe because there is a fucking war going on? I don't know. Maybe you should actually pay attention to what the news is fucking saying instead of sitting there like a muppet asking the question of why they're in the news. Dumbass.
(July 30, 2014 at 4:26 pm)Revelation777 Wrote:
(July 30, 2014 at 4:25 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: What answer are you trying to lead us to, Rev?

I'm a Miami Dolphins fan, not looking to respond to a Seahawk fan.

Seriously? What a petty asshole you are.
(July 30, 2014 at 4:32 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(July 30, 2014 at 4:26 pm)Revelation777 Wrote: I'm a Miami Dolphins fan, not looking to respond to a Seahawk fan.

Seriously? What a petty asshole you are.

Very petty.

I guess it's an excuse not to make an answer.

Hey, Rev. I'm Australian.

Do you hate us too, or will you answer my question?
Dying to live, living to die.
Ooh! Ooh! I know! *raises hand*

Because...the bible?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 30, 2014 at 4:22 pm)Revelation777 Wrote: This country Israel, about the size of New Jersey, always seems to make headlines. Why not Jamaica or Iceland? Any thoughts? Thinking

Jamaica and Iceland are not bordered on all sides by hostile countries, nor do they contain nearly 2 million displaced people.

It isn't very mysterious.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation 11:30 (local Time) Iranian Drones were detected moving toward Israel Leonardo17 34 888 Yesterday at 9:15 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Polio returns to Israel Foxaèr 1 180 March 15, 2022 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4007 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
  Israel and Palestinians exchange rockets Fake Messiah 5 477 May 12, 2021 at 7:28 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It doesn't matter what you think Pope. Brian37 21 1320 April 5, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  With UAE deal, Israel opens tentative new chapter with Gulf Arabs WinterHold 89 4308 September 6, 2020 at 7:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  WHO do you think you are? Brian37 5 617 July 8, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Brian37
  how many of you think this is still about Mr Floyd? Drich 194 14602 July 6, 2020 at 1:28 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Question Is it always racism? brokenreflector 71 3553 June 4, 2020 at 10:34 am
  WTF Israel? Brian37 17 782 May 18, 2019 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda