Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discount for Praying?
Discount for Praying?
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/01/nc...in-public/

Quote:NC eatery rejects separation of church and plate with discount for ‘praying in public’

Quote:Later, the waitress allegedly “came over at the end of the meal and said, ‘Just so you know, we gave you a 15% discount for praying,’ which I’d never seen before.”

See....I'd have to ask that fucking waitress if the food was really that bad?
RE: Discount for Praying?
And if you can keep it down, you get your money back!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Does the restaurant have a prayer closet ??
That is the type of place I would never eat at.
It's the least they could do. After all, the fucker with the fish and loaves hasn't showed up for work in 2000 years.
Since Jebus did all the work they don't have to pay the cook.

Stiff the waitress and tell her to pray for a tip.
     I've recently grown rudimentary legs and am now making the move from water to land.
Maybe this is the "reward in full" Jesus was talking about in Matt 6:5 regarding public prayer? "Dude, I prayed for you in public, and all I'm getting is a lousy 15% off?"

Such a policy to me screams "We don't want your [atheists] business."

I'd be happy to oblige.
(August 1, 2014 at 10:25 pm)Cato Wrote: It's the least they could do. After all, the fucker with the fish and loaves hasn't showed up for work in 2000 years.

Yeah, but I think he had a note from his dad.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'm starting to think some mass executions are the only solution.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brazilian woman has spent years praying to Lord of the Rings doll Cyberman 41 5466 January 8, 2017 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Told Bro-in-law to tell Gov. Perry to quit praying for rain. Anymouse 12 4568 September 9, 2011 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rev. Pat Robertson not praying right Anymouse 0 1560 August 26, 2011 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Anymouse
  Praying for cheaper gas. Jaysyn 18 4484 April 25, 2011 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  If your a Christian is it worth praying? Captain Scarlet 32 11682 September 2, 2010 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Entropist
  Praying for others? socialchameleon 45 18307 September 8, 2009 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: dry land fish
  " Carry on Praying " starring nurse Caroline Petrie bozo 15 6148 April 28, 2009 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet