Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard Dawkins Dies...
Richard Dawkins Dies...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrcQAYS9JtY

... and puts that son of a bitch named God to shame Big Grin
RE: Richard Dawkins Dies...
Well... I'm relieved.
Excellent.
Early nomination for the Heart Attack Thread Title award.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yea you're going to hell for that title.
You'll have to do better than that. Tongue

The rest of that title should read "...and a thousand morons were born in his place."
scared me....
Early nomination for the most idiotic video post of 2014.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Well, this definitely applies to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvYfRiJQIX8
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question about Dawkins enemies of reason documentary Quill01 3 468 April 17, 2022 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Richard Dawkins prefers church bells to "aggressive-sounding Allahu Akbar" Alexmahone 12 1236 July 20, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Kid dies purplepurpose 84 15728 January 18, 2018 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  In Buddhism Where Will Souls Go if they Haven''t Reached Nirvana Before the Sun Dies? Rhondazvous 11 2094 November 21, 2017 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: LuisDantas
  Dawkins and Christianity rjh4 is back 56 19240 August 22, 2017 at 10:21 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins Czechlervitz30 22 3773 October 11, 2016 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: RobertE
  Richard Carrier - The Hero Savior Analogy Minimalist 135 19320 October 4, 2016 at 8:46 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Dawkins is Anti-Semitic ComradeMeow 14 3872 July 8, 2015 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Who Dies For A Lie? Nope 48 12232 January 30, 2015 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Nope
  Amazing interview with Richard Dawkins and George Coyne Freedom of thought 2 1782 April 21, 2014 at 4:56 am
Last Post: Freedom of thought