Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losty? Are You Okay?
Losty? Are You Okay?
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/03/re...y-cookies/

Quote:Report: IL man tries to strangle woman to death for eating his last 3 Chips Ahoy cookies

Quick...send out a search party!
RE: Losty? Are You Okay?
I found her. She was in Area 69.

False Alarm!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
All joking aside, Decatur is about an hour from where I live.

We don't joke around about our cookies.
@oneearsteve
When I saw the title of this thread, my brain went right to Smooth Criminal.

But that's gotta be a shitty way to die, knowing in your head that the reason your getting strangled to death is over 3 cookies.
If he was trying to strangle her to death, she'd be dead. This guy just polled a Homer Simpson is all.

I'm glad Losty was just in A69. *runs to A69
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(August 3, 2014 at 3:51 pm)Luckie Wrote: If he was trying to strangle her to death, she'd be dead. This guy just polled a Homer Simpson is all.

I'm glad Losty was just in A69. *runs to A69

Ah I read that wrong, I'm thinking he went through with it.
*blushes

Heyyy flying narwhal Wink I still remember what your name means..

*hops back to A69
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
I make the cookies, I do not steals them....usually. Besides he could never get me in A69. Too many hotties to protect me in there. If I ever am being strangled, I'll be sure to post a thread to let you guys know Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 3, 2014 at 4:02 pm)Luckie Wrote: *blushes

Heyyy flying narwhal Wink I still remember what your name means..

*hops back to A69

Haha beware the flying narwhal.

(August 3, 2014 at 4:09 pm)Losty Wrote: I make the cookies, I do not steals them....usually. Besides he could never get me in A69. Too many hotties to protect me in there. If I ever am being strangled, I'll be sure to post a thread to let you guys know Wink

I'm pretty sure too that if you ever did steal some cookies, you'd enjoy the punishment.
I'm pretty sure you're right Angel
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alex K: I Hope He's Okay Rhondazvous 33 3608 November 17, 2019 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Okay, crucify me Foxaèr 10 1562 April 12, 2016 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Athene
  Are you okay with your (or your partner's) vajayjay? Whateverist 242 29808 October 9, 2015 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Is everything okay with you folks? Tartarus Sauce 47 7080 July 26, 2015 at 4:22 am
Last Post: c172
  Okay Ladies..... Minimalist 21 4321 June 18, 2015 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Okay so I bought this stupid antique... Aractus 13 2358 January 15, 2015 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Okay, If Odd Rules Usually Reflect Prior Behavior Jenny A 8 1995 December 18, 2014 at 6:23 am
Last Post: abaris
  Okay, I guess I'm guilty. Who else here thinks two spacing is correct? Whateverist 33 4636 April 22, 2014 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Okay people, behave yourselves. leo-rcc 11 2962 April 5, 2009 at 8:50 am
Last Post: leo-rcc