Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is everything okay with you folks?
It's a nice little park you've commissioned here. I'll come take strolls through your gardens every once in awhile to soothe the spirits and ease the mind. I'd chat with the locals and soak in the scenery, then I'd be on my way again. However my excursions would always be beset with frustrations for things would always change everytime I would return. My preferred benches to relax on would be gone and replaced with dew covered, sharp and bumpy rocks. The lakeside pathways I'd routinely trot down in glee would make unexpected dips into brambles and thorn bushes. Most tragic of all, when I'd go to get sucked off by my favorite street corner prostitute, Luchessio the Ab-Chiseled Stallion, he would be nowhere to be found, and in his place would be Paulie the Emaciated Ass-Crack Sniffer. 

Yes, like any naturalized urban recreational zone, yours had its own druggie population, and the drug of choice for the denizens of AF.org was username changes. However I notice things have stayed relatively stable since my last visit, and I wonder what has led to this state of equilibrium. Did the username change drug supply run dry? Were its suppliers and cartel controllers all busted? Were the rehabilitation clinics a resounding success? 

Whatever the cause, I'm happy to see that you lot have seemed to kick off your bad habits for the most part, and look forward to ambling down your garden pathways unburdened by any further difficulties.
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
RE: Is everything okay with you folks?
You always were strange.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Yea yea. Would you like a waffle? c:
Strange is good.
Hello and Welcome Back. Not that I ever knew you fore.

OK is subjective, I have no response.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Ab-Chiseled?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Okay, Uncle K, what is up with going back to the photo you had when I joined, and now saying that you feel the air from another planet?  WTF?  Are the fumes from diapers disturbing your mind?  Is it the loss of sleep from a baby crying at all hours of the day and night?  If you were nearby, I would invite you over for a drink to discuss the matter, but the plane fare would be much more than the cost of something good to drink to sooth your soul.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(July 24, 2015 at 4:56 pm)Rahul Wrote: You always were strange.

At least I don't suffer from multiple personality disorder. :p
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
We are always happy to have you here and appreciate all the kudos you leave us. Maybe you could stay here a while longer.
(July 24, 2015 at 8:19 pm)KUSA Wrote: We are always happy to have you here and appreciate all the kudos you leave us. Maybe you could stay here a while longer.

Kudos is my crack. It's like a metaphorical blowjob, and just like in real life I tend to give more than I receive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goodbye folks. Porcupine 13 1017 July 27, 2020 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Alex K: I Hope He's Okay Rhondazvous 33 3608 November 17, 2019 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  I don't hate everything my species does. Brian37 17 2647 March 20, 2019 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2695 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Atheists say something nice about religion & religious folks say nice atheism - go! ErGingerbreadMandude 47 11874 July 17, 2017 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  People who otta just shut the fuck up because EVERYTHING they say sets me off vorlon13 35 4942 January 7, 2017 at 10:34 am
Last Post: brewer
  Okay, crucify me Foxaèr 10 1562 April 12, 2016 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Athene
  I was wrong about everything. Foxaèr 15 1880 April 2, 2016 at 4:38 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The "I'm getting drunk now, folks... but I'm still posting." thread. Edwardo Piet 18 2259 December 24, 2015 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Are you okay with your (or your partner's) vajayjay? Whateverist 242 29808 October 9, 2015 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue