Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robin Williams found dead
Robin Williams found dead
Robin Williams was found dead. It appears to be suicide. He either had some religious beliefs, or he didn't.
RE: Robin Williams found dead
Yea, we've already had 2 threads about this.

I was wrong, this is the fourth thread about Robin William's death.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(August 12, 2014 at 10:25 am)alpha male Wrote: Robin Williams was found dead. It appears to be suicide. He either had some religious beliefs, or he didn't.

Lol....was there a point??
Everyone already knows he was found dead and that the media is saying it appears to be suicide. Obviously he either had religious beliefs or he didn't.

I either think this thread is a waste of space or I don't. No....I definitely do.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Fun fact - Robin Williams was also an actor.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(August 12, 2014 at 10:25 am)alpha male Wrote: Robin Williams was found dead. It appears to be suicide.

Yeah, that was depressing to find out about, last night. It's too bad.

(August 12, 2014 at 10:25 am)alpha male Wrote: He either had some religious beliefs, or he didn't.

This is correct. Did you know that he was also either a dragon or not a dragon? I, too, am either a dragon or not a dragon.
(August 12, 2014 at 10:44 am)Losty Wrote: Lol....was there a point??
After the threads spread from current events to politics and life sciences, it just seemed like destiny for Robin to take over all forums.
(August 12, 2014 at 10:26 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: Yea, we've already had 2 threads about this.

I was wrong, this is the fourth thread about Robin William's death.

Why not just merge this thread with the other two?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 12, 2014 at 10:25 am)alpha male Wrote: Robin Williams was found dead. It appears to be suicide. He either had some religious beliefs, or he didn't.

If he didn't, then he would have wasted a smaller fraction of time he had then you have wasted of what you have.
(August 12, 2014 at 11:35 am)alpha male Wrote:
After the threads spread from current events to politics and life sciences, it just seemed like destiny for Robin to take over all forums.

Looks like I rolled a 1 on my humor check. That's actually pretty funny in that context.
(August 12, 2014 at 11:35 am)alpha male Wrote:
Destiny that he would have to battle depression constantly and gradually lose the will to live?

F**k Destiny.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Shocking Reflection]: Finally, I found Mohammed's name in the Bible and the Torah WinterHold 105 5870 November 26, 2022 at 1:29 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Sodom found? HappySkeptic 46 3150 October 9, 2021 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  What would you do if you found out God existed Catholic_Lady 545 78648 March 5, 2021 at 3:28 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Jesus tomb found! << click bait for religious>> ignoramus 17 2832 December 23, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What would you do if you found out that I was God? Aegon 16 2560 October 8, 2017 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What would you do if you found out that God has nothing to do with religions? Little Rik 68 11603 October 8, 2017 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  What would you do if you found out Dog existed? Gawdzilla Sama 16 3317 October 7, 2017 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4623 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Found a new religion I can follow as an atheist! TheMonster 14 2963 July 9, 2015 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  If in the end, you found that god really existed... Pyrrho 33 6515 June 4, 2015 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie