Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesla is selling to much, ban their sales!
Tesla is selling to much, ban their sales!
https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/...35038.html

Yea, because Tesla is doing better they have to ban their sales....hmm wonderful capitalism.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
RE: Tesla is selling to much, ban their sales!
(September 2, 2014 at 6:30 pm)bladevalant546 Wrote: https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/...35038.html

Yea, because Tesla is doing better they have to ban their sales....hmm wonderful capitalism.

A bit of hyperbole from the article "Imagine owning the most popular automaker in the United States..."

Most popular? I can't recall ever seeing a Tesla in person.
I thought Tesla was the inventor of electricity? It's a car? Hmm...?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Quote:Now imagine a special ​interest group eliminating your ability to serve over 10 million Americans unless you did business with their unique cartel.

Hey, hey, now. Some people call that "the invisible hand of the market."
I have seen a few, they are growing sales. However, it is the principle of the matter. Everyone is all for free markets until you know....it hurts your profits. I find it a smoking gun of the right hypocrisy.

(September 2, 2014 at 6:33 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(September 2, 2014 at 6:30 pm)bladevalant546 Wrote: https://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/...35038.html

A bit of hyperbole from the article "Imagine owning the most popular automaker in the United States..."

Most popular? I can't recall ever seeing a Tesla in person.

Come to California. Tesla apparently outsold any other brand of comparably priced upscale cars in California. Amongst my close friends there are three.

An American automobile that is not from the big three, and more than that is good and innovative. the world must have turned upside down.
(September 2, 2014 at 6:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Now imagine a special ​interest group eliminating your ability to serve over 10 million Americans unless you did business with their unique cartel.

Hey, hey, now. Some people call that "the invisible hand of the market."

That's not the invisible hand in any way. That's douchebagness
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(September 2, 2014 at 6:39 pm)bladevalant546 Wrote: I have seen a few, they are growing sales. However, it is the principle of the matter. Everyone is all for free markets until you know....it hurts your profits. I find it a smoking gun of the right hypocrisy.

Oligarchs should be completely free from threats to their ability to rob everyone else of every last cent not needed to keep them alive to slave another day, that is the meaning of free market when spoken by republicans.
Interesting Chuck, This is why I think the US should just split. Let the CSA exist and let them live in their corporatist paradise, meanwhile more progressive states can grow and move past 100 year ICE engines.

A little research into the history of the laws concerning new car dealerships would probably show that much of the reason they exist in the first place was to protect consumers. Having said that the market has changed, and the laws probably do more to protect the dealerships than consumers these days so change is probably in order.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so much recent transphobic legislation? FrustratedFool 15 824 August 15, 2023 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Another US Export. Thank You So Bloody Much BrianSoddingBoru4 6 358 January 13, 2021 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2421 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  The Satanic Temple beating fundies at their own game Peebothuhlu 2 471 August 9, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: no one
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1897 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Guns Sales Booming onlinebiker 41 2743 June 22, 2020 at 7:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  BREAKING:The exclusion of the UK and non-Schengen countries like Ireland from the ban WinterHold 6 744 March 14, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory WinterHold 45 3809 January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  regarding COPPA, is the FTC overreaching their authority here? Cepheus Ace 7 688 November 21, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How is a Hotel responsible for firearm sales? Brian37 45 2954 October 8, 2019 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath