Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another US Export. Thank You So Bloody Much
Another US Export. Thank You So Bloody Much
We’re perfectly happy with your films and television and world class junk food, but this is a bit much.

Man Attack Parliament With An Axe

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Another US Export. Thank You So Bloody Much
(January 13, 2021 at 5:51 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: We’re perfectly happy with your films and television and world class junk food, but this is a bit much.

Boru

At a first glance I think he might be carrying Rightist ideas, along with White Supremacist junk in his brain.
The U.S events triggered him to try and test what would happen if he did what he did.

Always think about the possibility that these groups (militias and gangs) deploy the same tactics of any organized movements before striking: they test the ground before they move.
(January 13, 2021 at 6:12 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(January 13, 2021 at 5:51 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: We’re perfectly happy with your films and television and world class junk food, but this is a bit much.

Boru

At a first glance I think he might be carrying Rightist ideas, along with White Supremacist junk in his brain.
The U.S events triggered him to try and test what would happen if he did what he did.

Always think about the possibility that these groups (militias and gangs) deploy the same tactics of any organized movements before striking: they test the ground before they move.

Or he could simply be a looney - maybe he felt he needed to break the glass because of messages from Gropulak 5 telling him how to repel werewolves.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 13, 2021 at 6:22 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 13, 2021 at 6:12 am)WinterHold Wrote: At a first glance I think he might be carrying Rightist ideas, along with White Supremacist junk in his brain.

Or he could simply be a looney - maybe he felt he needed to break the glass because of messages from Gropulak 5 telling him how to repel werewolves.

Boru

Maybe, but you should never let your guard down in this world.
Early days, but right now he seems to be just a nutter who likes smashing glass - he did the same thing (different town) in December, and has been sent for a metal health evaluation.

Boru

Boru

I beg your pardon, we export mob violence. This man is obviously and idiot.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 13, 2021 at 6:22 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Or he could simply be a looney - maybe he felt he needed to break the glass because of messages from Gropulak 5 telling him how to repel werewolves.

Boru

Hard to tell the difference between that and the krackenism.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why so much recent transphobic legislation? FrustratedFool 15 805 August 15, 2023 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1880 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  America’s Chief Export BrianSoddingBoru4 107 5039 April 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory WinterHold 45 3798 January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  So much about religious liberty Fake Messiah 14 1585 February 8, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hypocrisy much? Brian37 18 1975 January 29, 2019 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4516 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another Day, another derogatory book about Trump. Jehanne 25 2313 August 13, 2018 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  So Much Winning, huh Douchebag? Minimalist 16 2211 July 9, 2018 at 12:57 am
Last Post: Amarok
  I Think The World Would Take Us Much More Seriously On Iran Minimalist 3 598 February 1, 2018 at 5:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah