Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loads of people are blocking me on Facebook
Loads of people are blocking me on Facebook
I am so upset, I keep having tons of people block me on Facebook and I don't know why!! Its all these people from my church group and this other church group I go to and its like all of them hate me and are talking about me and are blocking me and I don't know why
RE: Loads of people are blocking me on Facebook
Didn't you know? This site automatically sends out fb updates to tell all of your contacts that you're on Atheist Forums. That's probably what's going on.

ETA: Oh yeah, and christians are good at gossip, slander and hating - that too.
You need to buy a t-shirt.

[Image: 1,width=300,height=300]
Have you tried asking them?
Sum ergo sum
I woke up this morning with 11 friend requests.

:0
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 3, 2014 at 4:57 pm)jashlbagash Wrote: I am so upset, I keep having tons of people block me on Facebook and I don't know why!! Its all these people from my church group and this other church group I go to and its like all of them hate me and are talking about me and are blocking me and I don't know why

Maybe they're tired of your pointless, childish whinging about things like purses and fancy drinks and being blocked on Facebook.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 3, 2014 at 4:57 pm)jashlbagash Wrote: I don't know why

Have you considered bathing?
The fancy drink one will always be my favorite. Kudos to you for that, troll. Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 3, 2014 at 4:57 pm)jashlbagash Wrote: I keep having tons of people block me on Facebook
Protip: that's a good thing.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
This one is nowhere near as funny as the purse or fancy drink troll.

Jesus is disappointed. And honey chile, you don't want to disappoint JESUS, now do you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As Seen on Facebook . . . Shell B 289 27059 August 10, 2021 at 10:19 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What is Facebook and do you find it valuable Rhizomorph13 22 1254 July 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 1007 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Let's heathenize facebook Foxaèr 8 1028 March 21, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Minds, Facebook alternative Foxaèr 0 622 July 28, 2017 at 9:34 am
  Uh-oh, maybe Facebook is finally gone Foxaèr 7 1556 June 16, 2017 at 10:02 am
  Facebook Expired 63 4146 July 17, 2016 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Can Facebook be a dick? Foxaèr 17 1713 May 24, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Panic: my mom showed up in the suggested people on my fake facebook DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 29 4127 December 8, 2015 at 3:40 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Warning for those who use facebook... IanHulett 3 1173 July 16, 2015 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: IanHulett