Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you can read how great the Pope is
you can read how great the Pope is
by looking at <LINK REMOVED>, but unfortunately the site is in Polish. Governments have created an international global-reaching surveillance system that can, amongst other, follow people anywhere they are (even in buildings), hear sounds around them. Without presence in the area, only by receiving EM waves (apparently, from public tv broadcasts echoing). To an extent they can see what is around (and manually adjust the target; fear of getting caught is one of reasons why I am still alive). Almost every country has got such system (see "Passive radar" on English Wikipedia). You will find the existence of this international system described NOWHERE IN THE INTERNET BUT ON THIS BLOG, this is how "wiretaps" work. Further, here in Poland various political parties have bribed almost every company in the country after media were bribed in 2006-8. They cooperate with politicians and the Police in spying (e.g. children of an entrepreneur) and, more important, in playing subliminal mind-manipulating sounds everywhere upon need (depends on where the spied person is; phones are connected with police's number 112 all the time, the telephone exchange redirects this, just as it does to allow other phones to play my life). This system also became international. I had been tortured with especially prepared sounds and persecuted worldwide by thousands of people, evil masses everywhere - this is my last 3 years of life (surveillance alone is 10 years, since 2004; now constant dialogue with torture from subliminal sounds; precisely TORTURE is since January 2013, really painful in every second). You can see it described and PROVED with Nokia movies, recordings, photos on my blog BandyciTuska.pl ("Tusk's bandits"). Every apartment building has got such shitty people who are ready to torture me with subliminal crap, bribery quickly worsens the problem.

They can also see screens of computers by so-called TEMPEST emissions (waves), and also recognize pressed keys by specific sound of different buttons. And also this is shared with entrepreneurs by giving them, apparently, a computer program. The media have long been in this, it is really 100% certain.

And, you know? The pope supports it. They do such surveillance on my private life too, have done this for years. No media company will describe it due to corruption of companies, and the Church will neither. They only leave "signs" in articles, like rude alusions, to show they are hearing and watching. Various proofs and movies can be found on blog <Link Removed> but it's in Polish, unfortunately. If you are interested then the Vatican looks like it participated in this inter-governmental evil operation, it is "90% certain" if the case with media, companies and Police is 100%. The participation likely began due to financial matters, it was initially spying alone, now maybe even they are somehow responsible for turture in "several places" dependent on the Vatican. I am so tired and mentally weak that I have no time to name and upload more videos but the old from 2013 are there on the blog, if anyone is interested (usually here in Warsaw or Poland nobody is, so broad is the corruption in this particular sample country). This is an European and international problem! Have travelled the world, really

blog can be found by searching for <REMOVED>
RE: you can read how great the Pope is
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
And the pope is a dick.
Quick, everybody grab your tin foil helmets!

By the way, that site looks like it could use some polish...
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
The pope fucked my hamster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
Nice, adding search terms, trying to circunvent the rules after I removed the links just earned you the right to not post here anymore. Bye.
I'm sadik al ghariani the mufti of libya confirm this.
Where else but here?

Casualty. Player eliminated.
Game over.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Straight from the Pope's mouth Foxaèr 27 1797 December 20, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If god can't lie, does that mean he can't do everything? Foxaèr 184 10610 September 10, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Why does the Pope wear such funny clothing? GODZILLA 22 3184 June 27, 2018 at 2:24 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4527 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  God is great WinterHold 32 5049 August 2, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Liberalism's Great Challenge? Minimalist 20 3258 September 10, 2016 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Hitchens '07: God is not Great Czechlervitz30 32 4621 August 2, 2016 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
Question Heaven seems awful 2 me-"Theist laughs at loudly & with great cruelty" fruyian 141 16140 May 18, 2016 at 4:31 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Theists: Can god read my mind? robvalue 27 6358 July 25, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Can I be sued for saving someone's life? Yes I can Dystopia 25 5200 July 14, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Jackalope