Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creatard Assholes At It Again
Creatard Assholes At It Again
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/creat...dinosaurs/

Quote:Creationist museum: Our fraudulent ‘Ica Stones’ prove man rode on triceratops dinosaurs

Quote:The Ica Stones are a favorite artifact of many conspiracy theorists, even though a 1977 Nova documentary revealed that they were the creation of the man who allegedly found them, Dr. Javier Cabrera, who also confessed to having sculpted them.

There is nothing quite as stupid as a xtian.
RE: Creatard Assholes At It Again
What the heck is wrong with these people?
They're stupid.
Yes there is something more stupid. A xtian with such a desperate need to believe that he can't wait to throw his money at any fraudulent crap sold under the god label.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Wait... Javier Cabrera? His initials are... holy shit!!!
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
The "Ica" stones?

Seriously?

The guy that carved them admitted it and described how he did it.

What next? The Cambodian "triceratops" temple carving?

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
How can I make a hoax? I can use some money
(October 3, 2014 at 4:47 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: How can I make a hoax? I can use some money

Have a seizure in front of camera, then wake up five minutes later and say "gawd hath touched me"
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(October 3, 2014 at 3:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/creat...dinosaurs/

Quote:Creationist museum: Our fraudulent ‘Ica Stones’ prove man rode on triceratops dinosaurs

Quote:The Ica Stones are a favorite artifact of many conspiracy theorists, even though a 1977 Nova documentary revealed that they were the creation of the man who allegedly found them, Dr. Javier Cabrera, who also confessed to having sculpted them.

There is nothing quite as stupid as a xtian.
Ancient man didn't rode on triceratops! The whole idea is ridiculous. Who's gonna believe that?
[Image: th_093.gif]

Everyone knows they used their flintmobiles.
[Image: 04a97f13.gif]

[Image: Flintstones_Family_Car-1000.png]
Re: RE: Creatard Assholes At It Again
(October 3, 2014 at 3:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: There is nothing quite as stupid as a xtian.

I think the Muslims are giving them a run for it.

(October 3, 2014 at 4:47 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: How can I make a hoax? I can use some money

Open a church.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Won't this upset the assholes? Minimalist 9 1119 July 22, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4481 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Hey, Look! They Have Assholes In England, Too! Minimalist 8 2455 February 3, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  christians this is why you guys fucking assholes... dyresand 17 4868 July 21, 2015 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Dumb Fuck Creatard Insists Dinosaurs Were On the Fucking Ark Minimalist 50 19198 April 26, 2014 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  The Assholes Are At It Again Minimalist 4 1373 September 8, 2013 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Walking Void
  Church Assholes Fuck Up Again Minimalist 13 4203 December 10, 2012 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Fucking Assholes.... Minimalist 20 6629 August 16, 2012 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Merry Xmas, Assholes Minimalist 15 8103 December 25, 2011 at 3:43 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  How to handle preaching assholes reverendjeremiah 10 2588 October 22, 2011 at 10:05 am
Last Post: reverendjeremiah