Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Jung Unhides himself
Kim Jung Unhides himself
young marshal appears again to pretend to know all thing about all things.
RE: Kim Jung Unhides himself
How are 24 days longer than 29 days??
You are clearly not from the U.S. Here we don't expect our news reports and editorials to exhibit an awareness of the concept of "counting".
He wasn't held up by strings held by the generals, was he?
Dying to live, living to die.
Are you implying he's into BDSM? I thought he was vanilla
I'm implying that he might be a puppet.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'd like to be a puppet
I don't think he is a puppet. I think Kim family's only chance for survival lies in absolute power. So Kim will never quietly stay a puppet. Any usurper or coup plotters would know so long as Kim lives, there is great danger for a counter coup. Furthermore any continued presence of Kim in the political scene would be a big obstacle to coup plotter or ursurpers pulling off an repproachment with South Korea or the west. So I think any real successful coup would end with Kim's death, not Kim being a puppet.
Man, i had 100 bucks on him being dead...fuck.

That suck for real....sheesh over throw that fat bastard already.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
Does he have a puppet fetish? Kinky lil' dictator.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who believes Kim Jong Un is dead? ignoramus 67 3911 April 28, 2020 at 6:43 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3171 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Trump: Kim Jong Un and I 'fell in love' Autumnlicious 24 2221 October 2, 2018 at 8:18 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself? Minimalist 25 2486 August 28, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  This Is Not The Way To Stop Him From Incriminating Himself Minimalist 13 1003 August 8, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Kim Jong Un crosses DMZ to meet Moon Jae-In for historic meeting Napoléon 77 10510 May 4, 2018 at 12:06 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Chicago Man Accidentally Shoots Himself in the Weiner After Robbing a Hotdog Stand Rhondazvous 6 952 November 7, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Perhaps He Killed Himself With A Poison Umbrella Minimalist 5 1565 July 14, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Airlines Invite the WLB To Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 1 719 June 19, 2017 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Iranian refugee dies after setting himself alight Aractus 2 769 April 29, 2016 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd