Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who believes Kim Jong Un is dead?
Who believes Kim Jong Un is dead?
Hasn't been seen in 10 days. Main speculation is his heart surgery didn't go as planned. (Beccs, where were you 10 days ago exactly? lol)
Others believe he's a vegetable and his next in command don't know how to proceed.

Should we mourn? Or go straight to the jokes?
Will there be a revolution there or is the population too far gone with the kool-aid?
Does it even matter on an international level?

Are you struggling to give 2 fucks also either way Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Who believes Kim Jong Un is dead?
From what I've read out of North Korea, I'm convinced that they're really too far gone. When Kim Jong-Il died in 2011, Nicholas Kristof recalled his own experiences in the country, and concluded that the outpourings of grief in the nation were genuine. Why? Not because there was some genuine good, but because the Kim dynasty has succeeded in turning North Korea into this IRL:

They've been very successful in clamping down on different viewpoints, and, rather disturbingly, the homes in many towns and cities (at least, the ones with electricity grids) have these loudspeakers that pump in state propaganda. If you don't like listening to it, well, you can turn the volume down and that's it. You can't change the channel, and forget about turning it off. I suspect that keeping so much of its people at below subsistence levels might have helped in this regard.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
There has to be a heart there for a heart surgery to be successful.

It's not a matter of just putting one in, as it is with the cowardly lion.

Keeping to the metaphor, I wonder how the brainless one in the White House is reacting to the loss of his friend?

Saying that, I think I'll believe South Korean media who say he's still alive.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 21, 2020 at 8:24 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Hasn't been seen in 10 days. Main speculation is his heart surgery didn't go as planned. (Beccs, where were you 10 days ago exactly? lol)
Others believe he's a vegetable and his next in command don't know how to proceed.

Should we mourn? Or go straight to the jokes?
Will there be a revolution there or is the population too far gone with the kool-aid?
Does it even matter on an international level?

Are you struggling to give 2 fucks also either way  Dunno

If Becca were there, Kim would be healthy and happy and saving her the trouble of having to execute dissidents and family members with her own anti-aircraft guns.
Dammit.

Now I want an AA gun!
Despite the orange turd shitting on his own intel, they do have a very certain indication something is very wrong right now. They are not saying he is dead, and sure, he may pull through it. But I really wanted to throat punch the orange turd when he called Un his friend.
North Korea is in for some rough times, regardless of what happens to their current head of state. They're much more dependant on other nations than they'd ever admit and now that aid is going to be tied up in a coronavirus limbo.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
I guess they will be looking for a funny looking psychotic guy with a bad haircut...

We have one - but he's already got the job here.....
(April 21, 2020 at 10:14 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I guess they will be looking for a funny looking psychotic guy with a bad haircut...

I'm sure they'll accept a transfer...
(April 21, 2020 at 10:32 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(April 21, 2020 at 10:14 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I guess they will be looking for a funny looking psychotic guy with a bad haircut...

I'm sure they'll accept a transfer...

:prayer emoji: Yeah, I know.  Dodgy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump: Kim Jong Un and I 'fell in love' Autumnlicious 24 2220 October 2, 2018 at 8:18 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Kim Jong Un crosses DMZ to meet Moon Jae-In for historic meeting Napoléon 77 10483 May 4, 2018 at 12:06 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Radio News: Kim Davis Lied About Papal Support Rhondazvous 3 1517 October 2, 2015 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  After A Year Without God, Former Pastor Ryan Bell No Longer Believes Forsaken 0 959 January 5, 2015 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Forsaken
  Kim Jung Unhides himself Anomalocaris 12 1763 October 13, 2014 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Tongue Kim Jong-un may be seriously ill from eating too much Emmental cheese MountainsWinAgain 4 933 September 20, 2014 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Endo
  North Korea: Students required to get Kim Jong-un haircut zebo-the-fat 22 4159 July 29, 2014 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut