Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Not The Way To Stop Him From Incriminating Himself
This Is Not The Way To Stop Him From Incriminating Himself
Take his phone.  Break his fingers.  Put him in a straightjacket. 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/white-h...collusion/

Quote:White House shuts down press availability after Trump tweet admits collusion

You can't blame the press for this one.  The fucktard did it all by himself!
RE: This Is Not The Way To Stop Him From Incriminating Himself
Where are all the tRump lovers to defend their fuhrer?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
They will be here shortly. I predict some version of "it's not a crime", or possibly "Hillary did the same thing with the fake dossier" (Even though if it's fake it's not a crime then? And it wasn't a hostile foreign power. And the Repubs initiated it. ) Whatever, logic isn't their strong point.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(August 6, 2018 at 2:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Take his phone.  Break his fingers.  Put him in a straightjacket. 

Quote:White House shuts down press availability after Trump tweet admits collusion

How about drop him off over the Mariana Trench and asking him to swim for health?
Trump could murder a small child live on TV and the Trump supporters would excuse him.
He has somehow gained a cultish following despite having no discernable good points.
He seems charisma free as well. His popularity baffles me.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 6, 2018 at 4:00 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(August 6, 2018 at 2:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Take his phone.  Break his fingers.  Put him in a straightjacket. 

How about drop him off over the Mariana Trench and asking him to swim for health?

Only after he has his 3 gallon molten lead enema for buoyancy.

I saw this in the paper this morning. I have a suspicion that the shit has some sort of plan for escaping prison.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Oh they meant THAT collusion. Says Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTNaN9YdjmM

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 6, 2018 at 4:08 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Trump could murder a small child live on TV and the Trump supporters would excuse him.
He has somehow gained a cultish following despite having no discernable good points.
He seems charisma free as well. His popularity baffles me.

He's a racist fucktard and there are a lot of them out there.
I think you're mischaracterizing the Tweets as admission of collusion if you're talking about the same Tweets I am. He didn't really admit collusion and explicitly claimed that he didn't know about it at the time. Whether it's evidence that Don, jr. colluded or not is another matter.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/watch-c...now-about/

Quote:WATCH: CNN’s Jake Tapper mocked Donald Trump for ‘knowing a lot about a meeting he said he didn’t know about’

You know, it was said that George Washington could not tell a lie.  The WLB apparently cannot do anything but lie. 

A sniveling little chip-off-the-old-turd like Don, Jr. wouldn't wipe his ass without daddy's approval. 

The noose is getting tight.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 664 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  All the god-ding in the world couldn't fix him arewethereyet 17 1326 May 12, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2905 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Rays of Lightening..... WAY TO GO TAMPA! Brian37 8 451 April 24, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2478 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  So the way to honor our military is to do what? Brian37 9 1128 November 19, 2018 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3150 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1497 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Will The Orange Fucktard Be Able To Control Himself? Minimalist 25 2483 August 28, 2018 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The White House Staff Can't Stop Talking.... Minimalist 1 315 August 16, 2018 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris