Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real God
Real God
God is not what you think He is. He is not a a physical entity that you can feel. He is a force that exists in no tangible form, in a separate dimension.
RE: Real God
Scripture please.

Book, chapter and verse.
How do you intend to demonstrate this?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(October 16, 2014 at 12:58 am)Christian Wrote: God is not what you think He is. He is not a a physical entity that you can feel. He is a force that exists in no tangible form, in a separate dimension.

Actually your confusion is becoming quite tangible. It does not exist in a separate dimension. It is merely of a very large dimension.

(October 16, 2014 at 1:01 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Scripture please.

Book, chapter and verse.

If any bullshit can be taken seriously if it is written down, then I would also like write a few lines.
We have yet another blasphemer failing at representing the Christers here.

Can't we PLEASE get some TRUE CHRISTIANS ???

Hell, we don't don't even get the 'B' Team here, where do these apostates come from ??
(October 16, 2014 at 12:58 am)Christian Wrote: God is not what you think He is. He is not a a physical entity that you can feel. He is a force that exists in no tangible form, in a separate dimension.

There is a reason that most experienced atheists begin any debate about the existence of god with the request that their opponent begin by defining god.

So, having defined him (where by the way did your definition come from?) can you show any evidence of such an entities existence, let alone that such an entity is the Christian god?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
A separate dimension ???

WTF ????????

Which one? The seventh? The nine point 3 ? #42 ? The Bleen Dimension ?

ROFLOL

I think god is a delusion of yours.
301 posts since March 2012. I'm guessing an initial flurry, then the occasional hit and run.

Inane.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(October 16, 2014 at 1:16 am)Esquilax Wrote: How do you intend to demonstrate this?

The fact that he can't demonstrate it is the proof.

Duh!Tongue
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Zeus is more real than the Christian God.... maestroanth 4 1813 May 5, 2016 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is God really real or are people simply deluded? RobertE 117 18137 March 14, 2015 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: IATIA
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19414 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  If god were real... Baalzebutt 126 34775 April 3, 2013 at 11:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Scientific Evidence That God is Real Gbarian 27 10356 June 25, 2012 at 9:21 pm
Last Post: Epimethean
  If god were real. JohnDG 1 1596 June 21, 2012 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake
  God is real. Dingaling 58 20176 June 8, 2012 at 6:33 am
Last Post: znk666
  if god is real then... Gooders1002 36 20111 May 25, 2012 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: jupitor
  The Real God Gooders1002 9 3116 April 3, 2012 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Ace Otana
  God Is Real KdThaKing 98 29516 October 24, 2011 at 11:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger