Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Pakistan stop being dicks!
Hey Pakistan stop being dicks!
If any right wing Christian, or liberal Christian or PC atheist thinks it is ok to demand the silence of others because you got your claims picked on FUCK YOU, you have no clue what oppression is.

I am also sick of the idea that that if you criticize ANY religion that makes you a bigot. THIS Christian has a right to fear. This Christian is being oppressed. This Christian will be murdered over merely offending.

In the west WE get to go to bed at night even if we bitch at each other. Our freedoms, including that of speech, are not taken away over mere words. If you want to know why I am not politically correct. THIS IS WHY.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1138402
RE: Hey Pakistan stop being dicks!
This has nothing to do with Islam, but only the sensibilities of the Pakistani culture.

Their culture has every bit as much right to exist as our Western imperialist milieu.
Fucking religious pricks.

Bring her to a Western nation where she has freedom to say what she wants about Mo piss be upon him.
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 16, 2014 at 2:00 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: This has nothing to do with Islam, but only the sensibilities of the Pakistani culture.

Their culture has every bit as much right to exist as our Western imperialist milieu.

You being sarcastic or serious?

Who the fuck is talking about invading them. This woman was not accused of murder or child molesting. The state will murder her for merely picking on Mo.

If you think being PC is going to pull the middle east out of the dark ages you are a fool.

It has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. That region is held hostage by the idea that morals come from a holy book. The difference is that while the west has plenty of religious people, our governments do not murder people over merely getting picked on.

The only difference between Christianity in the west and Islam in the east is that our volcanos are forced to be dormant because of a secular leash. Christianity looked just as barbaric in the past.

If you think that state has the right to do that, move there. I think Malala would be more polite to you about how wrong that attitude is.
I think the West should stop supporting countries like Saudi Arabia

Especially when Saudi Arabia is exporting fundamentalism
(October 16, 2014 at 2:30 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: I think the West should stop supporting countries like Saudi Arabia

Especially when Saudi Arabia is exporting fundamentalism

It's only happening while we're dependent on oil.

I honestly think we need to get alternate energy sources and once that's done, Saudi Arabia will once again sink back into obscurity.
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 16, 2014 at 2:00 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: This has nothing to do with Islam, but only the sensibilities of the Pakistani culture.

Exist is one thing, kill whoever they want to is another.

(October 16, 2014 at 2:14 pm)Brian37 Wrote: It has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. That region is held hostage by the idea that morals come from a holy book. The difference is that while the west has plenty of religious people, our governments do not murder people over merely getting picked on.

The only difference between Christianity in the west and Islam in the east is that our volcanos are forced to be dormant because of a secular leash. Christianity looked just as barbaric in the past.

If you think that state has the right to do that, move there. I think Malala would be more polite to you about how wrong that attitude is.

If it had everything to do with Islam, then the history and politics of the region would be irrelevant. And they are not. However, that's nit-picking, I agrree overall.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(October 16, 2014 at 2:14 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

You being sarcastic or serious?

Sarcastic.

Quote:Who the fuck is talking about invading them. This woman was not accused of murder or child molesting. The state will murder her for merely picking on Mo.

If you think being PC is going to pull the middle east out of the dark ages you are a fool.

It has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. That region is held hostage by the idea that morals come from a holy book. The difference is that while the west has plenty of religious people, our governments do not murder people over merely getting picked on.

Do you ever read my posts? JesusHChrist in a sidecar!
(October 16, 2014 at 2:50 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote:

Exist is one thing, kill whoever they want to is another.

(October 16, 2014 at 2:14 pm)Brian37 Wrote: It has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM. That region is held hostage by the idea that morals come from a holy book. The difference is that while the west has plenty of religious people, our governments do not murder people over merely getting picked on.

If it had everything to do with Islam, then the history and politics of the region would be irrelevant. And they are not. However, that's nit-picking, I agrree overall.

YES IT DOES

Please take this into evolutionary context.

Our species has concocted all sorts of polytheistic religions, and monotheistic religions. Our species will seek their morality out of those holy writings and or holy figures. Our species bases it's grouping around those beliefs, those beliefs mix with politics and leadership. That affects the citizens that live under those leaders.

The west simply has dormant volcanos because of secular law that protects pluralism, but the underpinnings of theocracy are still in the west even in Christianity. You still have people who use their bibles to justify controling bodies they do not own, those people are STILL getting voted into office. You have people who open bibles and justify denying gay's rights.

If the Koran had never been written, that women would not be in prison and would not be sentenced to death for offending Islam. Just like if no one had read 'Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" girls. women/ would not have been murdered by people picking up bibles to justify it.

Holy books are weapons, and the people that read them and justify their morality from them run governments and make laws.
The problem with dicks is that they tend to remain dickish.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1647 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. onlinebiker 408 11649 September 8, 2021 at 12:53 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Dicks had a meltdown, for good reason. Brian37 95 5580 October 14, 2019 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Walmart follows Dicks sporting goods...... Brian37 106 7586 September 5, 2019 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2495 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  We need to arm more dicks. Brian37 13 1243 November 29, 2018 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Pakistan acquits Christian woman on death row Marozz 9 1085 October 31, 2018 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  The White House Staff Can't Stop Talking.... Minimalist 1 315 August 16, 2018 at 1:15 pm
  This Is Not The Way To Stop Him From Incriminating Himself Minimalist 13 1003 August 8, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 6779 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm