Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rand Paul NOT board certified
Rand Paul NOT board certified
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/righ...r-problem/
RE: Rand Paul NOT board certified
LOL< yup, thats an old pot thats been stirred up before. I suppose it's going to get national coverage if he makes bid for the Oval Office....I'm wondering why it's taken such a bid for anyone to have noticed or taken action? If I represented myself as an EPA certified trainer without the certification required (and it's continuing education components) I'd be exposed to a whole host of legal claims. I don't have the option of creating my own private little chemical handling certification racket. Point of fact, I'd be ruined (and I doubt that it would take 17 years for anyone to notice or take action). Guess things work differently when you're a senator?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Makes sense, since he's anti regulation. This will be the argument. "Healthcare would be cheaper if we allowed underqualified doctors to compete. There would also be better medicine available if we were cool with overdoses and unexpected side effects." It'll be dressed up to sound nicer, but that's the principal. I'm actually cool with it, but I can understand why nobody else here is.
god is supposed to be imaginary
They support greed, not productivity. They support exploitation, not ethics. They support indentured slavery, not freedom. They do not understand that the Constitution is an anti monopoly concept. If it applies to issues of politics, religion and speech then it has to apply to the private sector as well to avoid a plutocracy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3153 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 3257 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Paul Krugman Called It Minimalist 38 6204 October 22, 2018 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 580 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1684 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Unbelievable! Paul Ryan praises $1.50/week tax cut! Jehanne 14 2636 February 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Losing respect for Rand Paul shadow 127 11458 February 4, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Open Letter to Speaker Paul Ryan....... Brian37 8 2349 October 20, 2017 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Paul Ryan Wants To Move Back To His Two True Loves. Minimalist 16 2980 July 30, 2017 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Poor Paul Ryan Minimalist 10 2616 March 30, 2017 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Brian37