Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you avoid being held responsible for rape: Jesus!
How do you avoid being held responsible for rape: Jesus!
Convicted sex offender claims he found Jesus while in prison and asks for a lesser sentence because of it.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/c...-suspended#

Fortunately, the judge has enough sense to refuse his request. Still, it bugs me to know that, had he gotten the right judge, it would have gone right through.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: How do you avoid being held responsible for rape: Jesus!
Keep your penis to yourself?

Get a massive circumcision?

No wait, just cop to being a sinner. Bawl your eyes out while proclaiming you leave it in the lord's hands.
Shouldn't Jesus' forgiveness been enough? What difference or importance could possibly be ascribed to a secular pardon? Hmm...

What a douche-y ploy.
"I know you were raped, but your rapist loves Jesus, so I'm afraid he won't be brought to justice".

I'd give the fucker a longer sentence just for trying this shit.
(December 23, 2013 at 8:39 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: "I know you were raped, but your rapist loves Jesus, so I'm afraid he won't be brought to justice".

I'd give the fucker a longer sentence just for trying this shit.

Well, technically, if you're going to follow the Bible like a good Christian is supposed to, you'd be forced to insist that 1) the rapist gets no jail time and 2) that the rapist and the rape victim have to get married. At least that's what God demands in OT law; never does go back on that, does he?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Quote:“He took religious classes in prison. He also took classes regarding sex offender’s stuff,”

Well, truth be told, a pervert can learn lots of shit about being a sexual predator by reading that fucking bible.

Judge should have given him the chair.
To date, I've managed to completely avoid the consequences of rape - simply by not raping.

Funny how that works.
If only he read his Bible before raping...he could have said Jesus died for his sins on the cross so whatever sins he does it's paid for. Good defense. Other people like atheists, Jews, Muslims, their life is hard because they cannot sin, but Christians can! That's why they have a Christ. Then locking him up for rape? That's merely delaying his inevitable raise to heavens! The Bible says it! His soul will be saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ, whoever believes in him shall have eternal life.

The Bible should be every rapist's modus operandi manual. Rape the woman, pay her father 50 sheckels and then rape her till she dies of old age.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(December 23, 2013 at 8:50 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Well, technically, if you're going to follow the Bible like a good Christian is supposed to, you'd be forced to insist that 1) the rapist gets no jail time and 2) that the rapist and the rape victim have to get married. At least that's what God demands in OT law; never does go back on that, does he?

The rapist didn't have to get married if he didn't think the girl screamed loudly enough. If she was the quiet whimpering type, (those vixens!), he could choose to throw stones at her until her death.

Every American should know this because the US justice system was based on god's commandments, just ask the tea baggers. I do wonder why they only tend to put stone monuments to the regular ten commandments when this rule would obviously fit so well withing our judicial system?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(December 23, 2013 at 8:08 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Convicted sex offender claims he found Jesus while in prison and asks for a lesser sentence because of it.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/c...-suspended#

Fortunately, the judge has enough sense to refuse his request. Still, it bugs me to know that, had he gotten the right judge, it would have gone right through.

Hopefully the criminal will see that as a Christian he owes society the time he was given. Any judge that would give this man less time because he has come to know Jesus is not much of a judge, when one is convicted they should have to pay the penalty given them, they asked for the penalty when they committed the crime. The penalty is there to help prevent crime. But I guess those who believe we do not have free will to decide whether to commit the crime or not will have a better judgement for the man, seeing how he couldn't change the fact and was only doing what he was born to do.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I literally cannot avoid sinning; so, why... zwanzig 70 3750 July 23, 2023 at 7:43 am
Last Post: no one
  The Rape of Dinah. Ethics of priestly class. Collective guilt Graufreud 20 2052 July 25, 2018 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is it possible to avoid masterbation or nocturnal emission if you aren't married ? The Wise Joker 63 9372 January 31, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Biblical Date Rape chimp3 38 6759 July 29, 2016 at 10:35 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 34308 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  How long was the rape scandal going on? Nihilist Virus 11 2748 June 13, 2016 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Billy Graham's Daughter says transgender people responsible for 9/11 Aroura 23 4863 May 15, 2016 at 7:02 am
Last Post: abaris
  Is Christianity responsible for anti gay bigotry? 1994Californication 35 7293 March 12, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Panatheist
  Is people being violent until they find Jesus a common occurance? ReptilianPeon 27 5145 November 12, 2015 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  How to avoid confusion in your Christian belief. Pyrrho 14 3542 May 25, 2015 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb