Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pope Francis The Antichrist
Pope Francis The Antichrist
The Pope possibly being the Antichrist revolves primarily around Revelation 17:9.

During his reign, much has happened. Malaysian airlines, Ebola, war with ISIL, Russia becoming a dominant force, Election of Modi, a hardliner who will take India to war against Pakistan, fall of many dictators, rise of Islam and Atheism, etc.

Fair enough proof that Pope Francis is the Anti-Christ.
RE: Pope Francis The Antichrist
Is this guy not banned yet?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 29, 2014 at 4:42 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Is this guy not banned yet?

Why ban me? For stating the obvious? I have not violated any forum rules, Mister!
You guys need to get your rhetoric and terminology right.

There have supposedly been many antichrists in the past century - Hitler, Stalin, Obama, Mussolini, various popes, Saddam Hussain . . .just to name a few.

So is there ONE antichrist or many? Is it a club that anyone can join or is it selective. Do you have to be the antichrist for everyone or just a select group of people (after all, the various people who make the claims seem to do so based on their own agenda)?

And you're aware that Revelation was written by a loon living on an island famous for it's mind altering fungi, right.
Dying to live, living to die.
Just what do you think Revelation 17:9 has to do with the price of tea in China:?
Quote: “This calls for a mind that has wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; also, they are seven kings,
NRSV

At very least pick a verse that has some marginal relevance to what you are babbling on about.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(October 29, 2014 at 4:44 pm)Christian Wrote:
(October 29, 2014 at 4:42 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Is this guy not banned yet?

Why ban me? For stating the obvious? I have not violated any forum rules, Mister!

You are being pretty goddamn ridiculous, you know. Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Quote:Election of Modi
I have to say I am impressed that you've found even something this insignificant in support of your Anti-christ claim. I don't see the connection, but whatever. I see a bright(?) future ahead of you as a brilliant conspiracy-theorist.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(October 29, 2014 at 4:42 pm)Christian Wrote: The Pope possibly being the Antichrist revolves primarily around Revelation 17:9.

During his reign, much has happened. Malaysian airlines, Ebola, war with ISIL, Russia becoming a dominant force, Election of Modi, a hardliner who will take India to war against Pakistan, fall of many dictators, rise of Islam and Atheism, etc.

Go to suscipedomine.com - you'll like it there.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(October 29, 2014 at 4:42 pm)Christian Wrote: The Pope possibly being the Antichrist revolves primarily around Revelation 17:9.

Have you ever suffered head trauma, or been deprived of oxygen for more than a couple of minutes?

Just curious.
All that stuff happened within Ken Ham's life. And Richard Dawkins! And Obama! Christian, we may be facing this very real threat on multiple fronts. Wait! I'm alive too. For fuck's sake, Christian, you're alive while all this is happening, too! Trust no one! Thank God Christ died thousands of years ago, else he'd be suspect. As long as anybody is alive while a bad thing happens, they can't be trusted.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Straight from the Pope's mouth Foxaèr 27 1906 December 20, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why does the Pope wear such funny clothing? GODZILLA 22 3294 June 27, 2018 at 2:24 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  For anyone who likes Pope Francis Creed of Heresy 26 3897 February 7, 2015 at 6:34 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Pope Francis even brings the Gospel to your pets Mudhammam 12 3117 December 14, 2014 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  As progressive as the Pope is, he's still a Pope... Napoléon 21 3903 November 18, 2014 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  you can read how great the Pope is piotrniz 11 2607 September 7, 2014 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  The Pope says atheists can go to Heaven now! Weewah 35 6202 April 26, 2014 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  The Pope Assumes Responsibility Foxaèr 20 3312 April 14, 2014 at 11:53 am
Last Post: archangle
  Pope Releases Peace Doves, Which Are Promptly Attacked by Meaner Birds Mudhammam 6 1856 January 27, 2014 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  The Pope is such a nice guy Napoléon 25 4193 October 27, 2013 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus