Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mandatory Hi and Let's Get to Business!
Mandatory Hi and Let's Get to Business!
I usually don't like to post a welcome thread as I really like to get serious with whatever I set out to do. But starting this intro here as I don't you all to badmouth me.

I am a man of Christ and know (yes KNOW) that Jesus Christ is the Lord of the World. I am not here to know more about the Atheist religion. No, No, No! I am here to debate and set things right with all the lies that have taken foothold. I am not here to proselytize! Ban me straight away without mercy if I ever do. I am not one of those trolls who attempt to defame the name of my Lord. I am here for straight up debates and dismantle lies that have propagated far and deep in the fabric of society.

SO get prepared AtheistForum.org. You have never come across, and will never again come across a smart, intelligent Christian like me who knows to set things right! And so it begins...
RE: Mandatory Hi and Let's Get to Business!
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! You look like a real fun chew toy - I mean, welcome!
Hello ALLFORCHRIST....welcome TO atheistforums.ORG....I hope you ENJOY your stay here.... Good LUCK on the debates!!!1!

I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Your socks are showing, Christian. Or should I say Muslim?

Even TOR can't hide you.
Not even god can save you from us Devil
Quote:You have never come across, and will never again come across a smart, intelligent Christian

Like unicorns - they do not exist.

Bye, asswipe.
You sure do sound like a troll.
*EDIT*
A lot can happen in 15 minutes if you don't refresh the page...
[Image: thfrog.gif]

At least he's using up all the good religious names. Pretty soon we'll be seeing Christian420 and Muslim666.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
How 'bout Quaker?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let me get to know more about you.... KittyAnn 46 6182 November 21, 2017 at 6:52 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Let's Try This Again Definitely Disillusioned 8 2006 July 4, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Please let this be better then the other af. Indiveren 46 10456 December 5, 2014 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  You lot just let anyone join huh? Revenant77x 28 5604 March 25, 2014 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Let's Start Over, I'm Blackrook and I'm Here to Get Some Answers to Important Questions Blackrook 48 18107 October 3, 2012 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake
  So let me properly introduce myself.. theatheistguide 24 10061 May 8, 2012 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused