Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please let this be better then the other af.
Please let this be better then the other af.
As you may have noticed from my title, I have been on another forum with the acronym of AF except I don't really like that site and it doesn't really share any qualities with this one. This site seems acceptable and I'm here and willing to give it a chance. I hope to end up liking and participating on this forum. If you are one of the type of people to shorten peoples names please only shorten mine to Indiv.
RE: Please let this be better then the other af.
Welcome I hope you find it satisfactory

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
There is something annoying about the software at AF.com.

Give this a shot.
(December 3, 2014 at 1:32 am)Minimalist Wrote: There is something annoying about the software at AF.com.

Give this a shot.
Wrong guess, nice try. but thanks anyways.
Hi Indiv welcome Smile What's on your mind?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome Indi. Tongue
Welcome!

(December 2, 2014 at 11:14 pm)Indiveren Wrote: As you may have noticed from my title, I have been on another forum with the acronym of AF except I don't really like that site and it doesn't really share any qualities with this one. This site seems acceptable and I'm here and willing to give it a chance. I hope to end up liking and participating on this forum. If you are one of the type of people to shorten peoples names please only shorten mine to Indiv.

Yeah, this here's got an awesome colour scheme, doesn't it...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

What was wrong with the other AF? As a former regular over there I always found it harsh but generally fair.

Anyway, welcome.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
What exactly was the problem with the other AF?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
There are other AF entitled sites?

This one is superior to all.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  trying to leave Christianity permanently, please help DoubtingHerFaith 45 5960 January 7, 2019 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Ethnographic Research (Help please!) stretch3172 110 15434 March 3, 2018 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Losty
  Let me get to know more about you.... KittyAnn 46 6172 November 21, 2017 at 6:52 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Please accept me here! Keintucky 22 4671 July 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Let's Try This Again Definitely Disillusioned 8 2005 July 4, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Opportunity to help other atheists domkzyl 8 1331 November 4, 2016 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: c172
  Back again with a better head. LivingNumbers6.626 16 1936 July 6, 2016 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
Rainbow Hey- new here. Any other teens? kaliedoscope 22 3122 February 16, 2015 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I need a lttle help with a few questions please Guesto123 16 1999 January 20, 2015 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Nope
  Mandatory Hi and Let's Get to Business! AllForChrist 8 1911 November 15, 2014 at 7:47 am
Last Post: c172