Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:48 pm

Poll: Waht is you favorite color and why?
This poll is closed.
My favorit color is ____ because ....
64.71%
11 64.71%
Idk why ___ blank is my favorite color, let me get back to you
17.65%
3 17.65%
i don't have a favorite
5.88%
1 5.88%
who the @#%^ cares?
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite color
Favorite color
You can peek after you vote, no cheaters

Don't ask why, just for fun.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
RE: Favorite color
Shit, now only one more atheist can vote for 1 or 2... my bad. And I'm male so I'll make up for it by picking black. I like black. Moreover, I hate colors that aren't black. Yellow and purple are the worst.
I voted "My favorit color is ____ because" and that color is Dark blue because it is a strong color that I've always liked.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Sky blue.. always loved it. There's something mesmerising about it.. perhaps why MS chose it as a theme colour.. it appears non solid. Like you're conditioned to look at it like there's empty space behind it. Possibly why it also attracts the label of 'thoughtful' colour. Same with turquoise sea blue.
Blue,
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
the blue's that are made by nebulae, its awesome
Vampires will never hurt you.......Devil
I don't have a favorite color, per see. I have colors I don't like (mustard yellow, acid green, most pinks, most browns, etc)... colors I really like (blood red, royal blue, ice blue, lavender, teal, aqua, gold, and many more)... and I in general like non-colors (greyscale), favoring shades similar to silver, black, storm, and white.

As with music... I hate "clashes" in color (ie: green/pink), and love "harmonies" (ie: ice blue-teal-aqua). Texture and context has a lot to do with how much I like a color as well... while the colors of a sunset may be beautiful in the sky, I would probably be disgusted to see them in a pile of shit.

I apparently am one of the few who has selected "I don't have a favorite"... and the thread so far has a lot of blue-lovers (including myself).

Mass Effect moment: no wonder Asari are so... 'appealing'...
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Had me in tears Sae Wink
Favorite colour for me would have to be blue. Though I do like red, gold and silver colours as well.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Green. The color of home.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, color me smeckledorfed! no one 4 652 December 31, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Color is the nonphysical and nonauditorial change in ones surroundings Heat 3 361 March 10, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  What color do you see this dress? Mudhammam 72 7461 March 1, 2015 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  New Hair Color(s) BrokenQuill92 7 1675 February 15, 2014 at 7:04 am
Last Post: noor100
  Suddenly red is my favorite color. Brian37 9 3107 October 9, 2013 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37