Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So you when to hell now what.
So you when to hell now what.
So your in hell for one reason or another.
what would you do there?

My whole thing would be so this is it just fire flames eternal torture.
This in reality might be heaven for a masochist. But wouldn't
after awhile it would be the complete norm for a person oh
hey time to get burned alive again or well oh hey i'm getting
stabbed with a pitch fork again. While people in heaven
are the exact same opposite and its like oh hey its that 1
same harp song and it just keeps repeating. eventually
insanity would set in for people in heaven and in hell
if that is a routine schedule.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: So you when to hell now what.
Who the fuck did you come from? ?

^ this is what I'll tell god
(November 20, 2014 at 10:20 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: Who the fuck did you come from? ?

its just a hypothetical what if your in hell as in when you die then your there. what are you going to do.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
dyresand, you have to do me a favor and just proofread before you post. You're killing me.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I've got to say that the christer heaven and the christer hell don't seem that much different. Long term, they both suck.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(November 20, 2014 at 10:44 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: dyresand, you have to do me a favor and just proofread before you post. You're killing me.

Fixed it.

Code:
(November 20, 2014 at 11:19 pm)dyresand Wrote: Fixed it.

No you didn't. Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(November 20, 2014 at 10:45 pm)GalacticBusDriver Wrote: I've got to say that the christer heaven and the christer hell don't seem that much different. Long term, they both suck.

Hey GBD! How are things?
I'm thinking you don't do anything in Hell. In Hell, everything is done to you.

If you have free time, or a break from your torment, you aren't in hell. Eternal torment explicitly means eternal continuous torment. If you're getting breaks and time off to contemplate the gestalt of Hell, your demon(s) is a slacker.

Even if you did get a 1/2 hour off after 4000 years of having your anus stuffed with red hot sea urchins, do you think you'd really want to wander around and see what's happening to everybody else ??
As with any fire. What is cast in will be envolped and consumed by the fire.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2982 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1500 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ex-Christians: How do you lose your fear of hell? KiwiNFLFan 29 5641 November 20, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Are you going to hell... Drich 143 18456 February 5, 2016 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  What the Hell,is Hell anyway? Vern Cliff 31 6997 October 15, 2015 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Christians you guys are going to hell dyresand 23 6306 September 22, 2015 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  so you're in heaven now what? - coming soon so you're in hell now what v2 dyresand 8 2712 July 13, 2015 at 12:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Finally! The definitive list of sexual positions which will sentence you to Hell! Jacob(smooth) 31 9442 February 19, 2015 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  You all convinced me, I'm now an Atheist!!! Drich 141 15159 January 19, 2015 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  How would you regard good evidence for a God you don't now believe in? Whateverist 32 8690 January 11, 2015 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: fr0d0