Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barista put the wrong toppings on my chestnut praline latte
Barista put the wrong toppings on my chestnut praline latte
I ordered a chestnut praline latte and the barista gave me nutmeg on top instead of praline spinkles even though I specifically asked for EXTRA chestnut praline toppings. I couldn't tell until I reached the bottom of the drink since I didn't get whip cream and it usually sinks to the bottom. And this keeps happening over and over againm
RE: Barista put the wrong toppings on my chestnut praline latte
(November 21, 2014 at 3:42 pm)chrissy244 Wrote: I ordered a chestnut praline latte and the barista gave me nutmeg on top instead of praline spinkles even though I specifically asked for EXTRA chestnut praline toppings. I couldn't tell until I reached the bottom of the drink since I didn't get whip cream and it usually sinks to the bottom. And this keeps happening over and over againm

At least you got the fancy drink you were crying about.
Why would one order such a thing in the first place?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 21, 2014 at 3:42 pm)chrissy244 Wrote: I ordered a chestnut praline latte and the barista gave me nutmeg on top instead of praline spinkles even though I specifically asked for EXTRA chestnut praline toppings. I couldn't tell until I reached the bottom of the drink since I didn't get whip cream and it usually sinks to the bottom. And this keeps happening over and over againm

Are you okay? Were you able to find someone to help? Do you have a support network in RL? I'm SO sorry you had to go through that!
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Quote:chestnut praline latte

Drink real coffee.

Oh. You're gone again.
What drives these nutbags?
Isn't that the sameone who'd post the same complaint several times how stupid their mother was for making dinner wrong or something? Fascinating psychology...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Barista? Isn't he one of those muscle-bound WWE wrestlers?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(November 21, 2014 at 4:39 pm)Alex K Wrote: Isn't that the sameone who'd post the same complaint several times how stupid their mother was for making dinner wrong or something? Fascinating psychology...

I'll use a freudian interpretation of this user. Not enough breastfeeding.
I thought Barista was a rebel general in nicaragua...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4704 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I went to the wrong kind of school. onlinebiker 5 446 April 20, 2022 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Recipe: Not Sure Where to Put This ABQ505 2 290 December 10, 2021 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: ABQ505
  A DNR that went wrong. Jehanne 12 795 March 31, 2021 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  was it my big boobs or just the wrong stool funcouple 8 961 August 30, 2019 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Emergency food help. What do you put on a BLT? Gawdzilla Sama 36 2152 July 21, 2018 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How do you people with long hair put it up? Foxaèr 32 6182 April 21, 2018 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Born in the wrong country Alexmahone 3 898 April 20, 2018 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
  Why do we put up with this? Drug/adds OP ED Brian37 19 2257 April 21, 2017 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  What's Wrong Amarok 32 4293 January 14, 2017 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Amarok