Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone buy a drone yet?
anyone buy a drone yet?
Those of you who saw the south park episodes with the drones will know what IM getting at lol. They are only about 100 bucks on amazon, and can record video and give live feed back to the screen on the transmitter! I've been wanting something like this since I was 8!! IT CAN FLY!!!

I'm not into politics or religion at all anymore, though I guess I'd say I'm pretty liberal, but have my own opinions on things that doesnt really fit in with any group, but with all the tin foil people in my town I can't think of a better way to spend Christmas than slapping an Obama bumper sticker on my drone and just hovering out side my neighbors house (he is always talking about how Obama is the Antichrist) and sippin on some eggnog in bed with my girlfriend.

BTW sorry I accidentally made a duplicate thread in converts corner section cus I'm on my phone and didn't notice.
RE: anyone buy a drone yet?
Parrots, the little IPhone drones? Tis on the list.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
A friend of mine recently got a DJI Phantom 2 vision plus. This is the video from his first flight. The stability of this thing just blows my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAQGGvWRSSA
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
I've asked the US government to sell me a Reaper, but they said no.

Apparently I *might* be on a terror watch list.

Seriously, it happened once! In Hawaii.

I guess the NSA have a long memory . . .

Angel
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 4, 2014 at 2:06 pm)Beccs Wrote: I've asked the US government to sell me a Reaper, but they said no.

Angel

Weapons of mass distraction?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I'm not gonna buy one just because I know I would immediately crash it.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(December 4, 2014 at 2:07 pm)Tonus Wrote:
(December 4, 2014 at 2:06 pm)Beccs Wrote: I've asked the US government to sell me a Reaper, but they said no.

Angel

Weapons of mass distraction?

[Image: mass+distraction1.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
My Dad recently got one, but he still has problems getting it to fly properly.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No soul? No free will and no responsibility then, yet the latter's essential... Duty 33 4128 August 26, 2020 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  300 years, yet atheism has not grown into a viable movement | Bart Campolo mralstoner 31 4477 October 20, 2016 at 6:27 am
Last Post: comet
  "Dont buy into the sickness affecting your generation!" Socratic Meth Head 13 2431 March 22, 2016 at 5:22 am
Last Post: Joods
  Yet Another Example Minimalist 40 4996 October 18, 2014 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: DramaQueen
  I'd like to buy your soul, interested? hughmanwho 5 1353 July 15, 2014 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Experiences I still can't explain YET BrokenQuill92 37 7883 February 6, 2014 at 9:48 am
Last Post: kirolo
  Unfalsifiable or Not-yet-falsified? The Reality Salesman01 0 956 May 10, 2013 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01