Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another Example
Yet Another Example
of how religion fucks up the world. Using scarce land to bury dead fucks.

Quote:Cemetery overcrowding is an issue that resonates around the world, particularly in its most cramped cities and among religions that forbid or discourage cremation. The reality of relying on finite land resources to cope with the endless stream of the dying has brought about creative solutions.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2014101...c5c63.html

All this foolishness over dead bodies. Once I'm dead you can flip me over and stick a flower pot up my ass. I won't care.
RE: Yet Another Example
Quote:Once I'm dead you can flip me over and stick a flower pot up my ass. I won't care.
Bad idea, there are better things to stick in there Wink Shades

More people should just consider donating their body and organs to scientists, it will save a lot of resources and will benefit the entire humanity.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

For some reason I still prefer being buried instead of cremated. ..Islam is internalised in my case
(October 17, 2014 at 1:10 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: For some reason I still prefer being buried instead of cremated.
Why?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Easy solution:
[Image: Soylentgreen.gif]
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I still enter the bathroom using my left foot. ..I'm just fucked up
The aghoris can help out with the corpse problem
(October 17, 2014 at 1:15 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: I still enter the bathroom using my left foot. ..I'm just fucked up

Mind over matter. You CAN resist such indoctrination.

(October 17, 2014 at 1:15 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: I still enter the bathroom using my left foot. ..I'm just fucked up
Which foot would you like to use first for your burial?
- Lau Tzu

I was wondering which of his testicles hangs lower.

(yes women, all men are asymmetrical down there, it is just another trauma us mens has to live with)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No soul? No free will and no responsibility then, yet the latter's essential... Duty 33 4065 August 26, 2020 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  300 years, yet atheism has not grown into a viable movement | Bart Campolo mralstoner 31 4467 October 20, 2016 at 6:27 am
Last Post: comet
  Disgusting Example of Indoctrination Socratic Meth Head 41 6550 April 10, 2016 at 8:47 am
Last Post: robvalue
  anyone buy a drone yet? Jextin 7 1978 December 5, 2014 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Experiences I still can't explain YET BrokenQuill92 37 7853 February 6, 2014 at 9:48 am
Last Post: kirolo
  Is Atheism very mainstream in USA nowadays compared to, "for example" Europe Cyberdreams(Wink) 14 4178 September 4, 2013 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Unfalsifiable or Not-yet-falsified? The Reality Salesman01 0 954 May 10, 2013 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  Example of Morality? Cinjin 4 2022 August 20, 2011 at 10:04 am
Last Post: frankiej