Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The new Social Media frontier for Atheists!
The new Social Media frontier for Atheists!
Hello fellow atheists.

Recently i started using a new social media network called "Tsu.co" which is a social network similar to Facebook with one exception, it pays people to create content, like and share stuff! But, i`ll get back to that later on.

What i am here for today is the following. I noticed that on Tsu there are only 3 Atheist pages, that people that post Atheist related stuff get bashed on in comments by religious people and that they are full on discriminated and stigmatized! For this reason, i and an atheist friend of mine, we decided to make a community page in support of Atheism on Tsu in order to battle this frontier with our fellow atheists.

You can use "Atheism101" without the " " for an entrance account.

We really need more people to join us on this network hence we estimate that this network in 2 years is going to be 2 times larger and more actively used then Facebook.

More info about Tsu can be found at:
(redacted)
RE: The new Social Media frontier for Atheists!
Hello? Introductions are considered polite on most forums. Here too.

Engage. Don't spam.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Oh, i was not aware of this policy.

Sorry.

Let me introduce myself then, I am Alex, i`m 22 years old and i`m from Serbia, Balkans - Europe.

I have been an atheist for 4 years now and i`m studying in the fields of behavioral economics and operations management (dealing with people and manipulation of some sorts).

I came across this forum as a reference from a friend who didn't seem to explain it too well Big Grin

Again, i apologize Smile
So, read the rules, and then introduce yourself in the introductions forum.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Sure thing Smile
Hello nice to meet you. It's against the rules to post links before you've been a member for like 30 posts or something. You'd have to check the rules to be certain exactly but anyways feel free to post atheist related posts here and interact with the atheists in this forum.
When I need a new place to post I generally go looking. This forum isn't an adspace...

Ah looks like Jenny already let you know. I'm looking forward to you're post in the introductions subforum Smile
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Oh, i was unaware of this.

Alright, thanks for the info.

And umm, don't be rude. My point was not to advertise but to build awareness.

I`ll lurk around the forums and build my reputation Big Grin

Again, sorry for not complying to the rules hence i didn't really encounter/read them :3
(December 7, 2014 at 11:08 pm)Losty Wrote: This forum isn't an adspace...

Indeed it is not. However, we do allow established members to promote their personal sites (within reasonable limits).
Okay, now that that is sorted.

Can we get back on to the topic?

Any new "tributes" for the Tsu Atheist revolution?
(December 7, 2014 at 11:10 pm)The Atheist Corner Wrote: And umm, don't be rude. My point was not to advertise but to build awareness.

It wasn't my intention to be rude. I just think it's polite to get to know people instead of letting that be your first post. Anyways, I hope to see you around and I plan to check out the site just the same Smile
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Faith Media: Global Christian Population to reach 3.3 BN by 2050. Nishant Xavier 270 13063 September 30, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Sexual Abuse in Social Context: Clergy and other (Secular) Professionals. Nishant Xavier 61 3808 July 16, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  We atheists now have our own social network rado84 16 1745 August 12, 2021 at 7:51 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
Information [Serious] How many reasonable solutions are there to any particular social issue? Prof.Lunaphiles 69 7035 April 11, 2020 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Social void & questions rskovride 3 1262 March 7, 2018 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2203 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Jeff Sparrow on the need to save ourselves from the sickishness of the New Atheists Whateverist 62 8554 March 21, 2016 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  "The New Atheists are back — and dumber than ever" Delicate 149 26904 December 26, 2015 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The acts of Virtues derive from a Soul or social obligation? CristW 6 2375 September 11, 2015 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: CristW
  Social Contracts Exian 6 1834 July 11, 2015 at 1:59 am
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink