Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is quite the sinner himself
God is quite the sinner himself
I saw this amazing wallpaper quite the while ago, and I thought it was quite Interesting.
[Image: H9E773a.jpg]
I completely agree, If God doesn't want you to follow other gods, that is Jealousy and Jealousy is a sin, and since God hasn't asked for forgiveness, shouldn't he be plunged into eternal hell for being a sinner?
Obviously these are hypothetical situations, as I don't believe in the existence of a God.
[Image: QH0tZwC.png]
RE: God is quite the sinner himself
"But gawd can't be sinful, even if he does something bad, the fact that he's gawd makes it good! He is the moral standard!"

No wonder his followers are such pricks.
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(December 17, 2014 at 7:13 pm)oukoida Wrote: "But gawd can't be sinful, even if he does something bad, the fact that he's gawd makes it good! He is the moral standard!"

No wonder his followers are such pricks.

I wonder what the earned justification is for god. Because I'm sure those wouldn't be considered sins as god "deserves" the end result.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Brilliant. It's things like this that make me wish I'd thought of it so clearly and stated it so well.
(December 17, 2014 at 7:18 pm)Tombochan Wrote: Brilliant. It's things like this that make me wish I'd thought of it so clearly and stated it so well.
Exactly! These things are always in the back of my mind but I don't know how to word them, the author of that wallpaper must be a poet.
[Image: QH0tZwC.png]
(December 17, 2014 at 7:09 pm)Kloud Wrote: I saw this amazing wallpaper quite the while ago, and I thought it was quite Interesting.
I completely agree, If God doesn't want you to follow other gods, that is Jealousy and Jealousy is a sin, and since God hasn't asked for forgiveness, shouldn't he be plunged into eternal hell for being a sinner?
Obviously these are hypothetical situations, as I don't believe in the existence of a God.

Those that God has destroyed, it was for sin, and disobedience is only one of the sins. God is omniscient making His justice and judgement flawless.

God doesn't need to envy anyone or anything, there's no one or nothing that stands higher. There are no other gods, people who worship other so called gods worships stone, wood and metal idols, money, their jobs and worse of all their own self.

Atheist complain about God's interference and non action in with humans, why can't you make up your minds. If God stopped all these things then the world would be full of very old people that would have to be cared for, you willing to do it.

This is the ROFLOL one. God is spirit and requires no food, you're not to familiar with the Bible I see, since you're not you can't effectively argue against it. It's just plain not logical. God created us to take care of the hungry and starving and I'm assuming you have plenty to eat since you have a computer, now let's discuss who's gluttonous.

God is the ultimate being He needs no pride for no one or nothing is above Him, it is however the sin that caused the fall, first with Lucifer (the devil for those who are not Bible knowledgeable), then Adam and Eve.

God owns all in the universe, He created it all and has given to us out of His infinite bounty. He ask only that we give back to the church from what He's given us. It's a responsibility to the church which He created for us.

Here's the other ROFLOL one. Again to remind you, God is spirit and has no physical needs, it would benefit you to know what it is you're trying to make an against before doing so.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
God cannot be sinful by our standards yes.
but god is amoral he can get away with anything.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
All sin is, is things that Yahweh doesn't like. It has little to do with good and evil, like the fact that he commands you to kill nonbelievers, but what two consenting same sex adults do in their bedroom is an abomination.

So Yahweh doesn't sin, but that's not saying much. I don't sin according to myself either, and I'm already better than Yahweh because I've never killed anyone. Whether I created them beforehand or not.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(December 17, 2014 at 9:42 pm)Chad32 Wrote: All sin is, is things that Yahweh doesn't like. It has little to do with good and evil, like the fact that he commands you to kill nonbelievers, but what two consenting same sex adults do in their bedroom is an abomination.

So Yahweh doesn't sin, but that's not saying much. I don't sin according to myself either, and I'm already better than Yahweh because I've never killed anyone. Whether I created them beforehand or not.

Also we have better morals and we no longer agree that slavery or racism is okay by gods standard.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(December 17, 2014 at 7:09 pm)Kloud Wrote: I saw this amazing wallpaper quite the while ago, and I thought it was quite Interesting.

You do know the seven deadly sins aren't actually identified in the bible?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1903 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The believer seems to know god better than he knows himself Foxaèr 43 7687 June 2, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Admitting You're a Sinner vulcanlogician 569 79390 February 8, 2018 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  God limits himself to working through prayer phoenix31 14 3520 January 28, 2017 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  hate the sin, love the sinner mcolafson 101 14066 September 5, 2016 at 11:19 am
Last Post: LostLocke
  A quite disturbing absurdity in Christianity LogicOrDie 40 5889 July 14, 2014 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Rabb Allah
  FREE WILL! why cant god physically show himself? truthBtold 50 14069 January 17, 2014 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Drich
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12241 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  The Anti-Christ announcing himself via pop music! TaraJo 3 2696 December 31, 2012 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  God loves the evil ones more than the good because he is the greatest sinner. Greatest I am 8 7413 July 15, 2012 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Taqiyya Mockingbird