Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
She Keeps Sucking The Life Out of Me
She Keeps Sucking The Life Out of Me
My wife keeps sucking the life out of me. I forgot to wish her Happy Birthday and she went all nuts, to the point of going for a night out with another man (who is apparently just a friend).

Just a few weeks ago, she went on full rage because I forgot to book tickets for a movie.

All this drama started a few months ago when I left for a week's vacation to New Zealand with my buddies.

What should I do?

*PS: She is not cheating with me - that I am fully convinced.
RE: She Keeps Sucking The Life Out of Me
Put down your stupid ass bible and pay attention to your wife.
(December 30, 2014 at 9:22 pm)JesusChristLover Wrote: What should I do?

File for divorce and do your wife a favour.
Still using Tor to mask your IP address after you agreed not to?

Hmmm.....
Guys, this is not a joke. Please help me.

(December 30, 2014 at 9:33 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Still using Tor to mask your IP address after you agreed not to?

Hmmm.....

Sorry, I forgot. As I said, its become a habit. Changing to real IP now.
(December 30, 2014 at 9:22 pm)JesusChristLover Wrote: My wife keeps sucking the life out of me. I forgot to wish her Happy Birthday and she went all nuts, to the point of going for a night out with another man (who is apparently just a friend).

Just a few weeks ago, she went on full rage because I forgot to book tickets for a movie.

All this drama started a few months ago when I left for a week's vacation to New Zealand with my buddies.

What should I do?

*PS: She is not cheating with me - that I am fully convinced.

Its hard to say what you should do, life choices are always up to the person taking them.

IMO,Women usually go nuts when you forget things that they care about. They feel that you don't give a shit about them, just because you didn't remember.
You should try to cool her down .

This video is a perfect example :

[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(December 30, 2014 at 9:37 pm)JesusChristLover Wrote: Guys, this is not a joke. Please help me.

[Image: 31095510a1145f164e.jpg]
(December 30, 2014 at 9:37 pm)JesusChristLover Wrote: Guys, this is not a joke. Please help me.

Seriously. Listen to her. Dote on her. Be there for her.
(December 30, 2014 at 9:22 pm)JesusChristLover Wrote: My wife keeps sucking the life out of me.
And you're complaining... why? Do you know how many guys would love if their wife went down on them from time to time?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Why not pray really really hard, put your faith in the jesus you believe in enough to profess to love, and just accept whatever happens afterwards is your true part in Jesus's plan, and reflect your true worth as seen through the infallible and omniscient eyes of your jesus?

Thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The value of sucking up Ahriman 25 1205 January 28, 2022 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2144 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  She's a Killer. onlinebiker 60 3553 January 4, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  She came back for your cable...... Brian37 11 1272 August 16, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Unless she changed her username... Foxaèr 7 914 March 1, 2018 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Losty
  Just because She's Topless chimp3 162 17105 January 8, 2018 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Guys, is she a bit funny in the head? ignoramus 12 2123 December 24, 2017 at 6:51 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Thread Title Mashup: She Keeps Sucking Something Shitty From The Poster Below Me Whateverist 277 22951 December 1, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  She's real. Behold, I'm Emma's prophet! J a c k 36 3833 June 25, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, reta 9 2093 April 23, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4