Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hideously Complex Challenge For Christians.
Please explain, in 80 000 words or less, why the God of Abraham is such a complete and total wanker.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Hideously Complex Challenge For Christians.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
I would have said 'twat', but wanker is pretty close.

Tongue
I was going to use the word 'cuntflake', but not everyone gets that.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 9, 2015 at 8:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I was going to use the word 'cuntflake', but not everyone gets that.

Boru

I didn't know what that was so I looked it up.
Quote:cunt flake
dried cunt scabs that have loosened from their original home, creating flakey residue. often found in ladies panties.

not to be confused with frosted flakes, which is a delicious cereal.
tina put some underwear on, you're dropping cunt flakes all over my new carpet
(January 9, 2015 at 8:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I was going to use the word 'cuntflake', but not everyone gets that.

Boru

There are online dictionaries.
(January 9, 2015 at 8:33 pm)Godschild Wrote: .00000

Thank you GC, you have finally managed to encapsulate every apologist argument ever.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
What I'm concerned with is why he didn't even try to hide it in his own book.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 9, 2015 at 8:33 pm)Godschild Wrote: My IQ is .00000

Fixed for truthiness.

He is the first unwanked wanker, your question is invalid.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A critical thinking challenge Foxaèr 18 4279 June 15, 2018 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Drich
  A challenge to anyone I guess! Mystic 27 5173 June 10, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Is our universe more complex than a t-shirt or not? ReptilianPeon 17 3683 September 27, 2016 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Liberalism's Great Challenge? Minimalist 20 3360 September 10, 2016 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  A challenge to any and all religions collectively. Brian37 24 4510 May 2, 2016 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  So why do Christians here in the United States have such a persecution complex GoHalos1993 13 3686 November 2, 2015 at 10:26 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Greatest Challenge to Atheists Ever The Valkyrie 32 6711 October 19, 2015 at 9:36 am
Last Post: loganonekenobi
  Apologetics open challenge robvalue 172 40015 October 3, 2015 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Mystic
  A simple challenge for atheists bob96 775 109873 February 20, 2015 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  Challenge to christians: Satan wrote the bible robvalue 120 23064 February 15, 2015 at 5:13 am
Last Post: emilynghiem